napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MENT Experience

UKBB86

Lads,

Anyone ran MENT for a duration? It's been compared to Tren in terms of anabolic nature but there's mixed reviews out there on its sides and effectiveness...

Any first hand experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61ba72aef0c9b7b257d6c6ceecd79c94.jpg

I ran oral ment for a very short cycle as I am gyno prone, and even with aromasin I was getting flared up. someone suggested upping the dose of my ai to 25mgs a day. 'the gains were legit, but I almost wonder if running letro might be better to control what is a heavily aromatizing compound

I ran oral ment for a very short cycle as I am gyno prone, and even with aromasin I was getting flared up. someone suggested upping the dose of my ai to 25mgs a day. 'the gains were legit, but I almost wonder if running letro might be better to control what is a heavily aromatizing compound

I suggest running Aromasin @ 25mg ed and if that's not enough move up to Letro. MENT is a great compound but it does aromatize a lot.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170112/61ba72aef0c9b7b257d6c6ceecd79c94.jpg[/

Considering a run w it and will do a log but its hard as hell to locate and would be over a grand for a run.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170112/61ba72aef0c9b7b257d6c6ceecd79c94.jpg[/

Considering a run w it and will do a log but its hard as hell to locate and would be over a grand for a run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
I can get you a better deal for Trestolone... Send me a PM for a price list.

If you're gyno prone MENT might not be the best option for... I'm just saying.

I've been running it for 5w @ 50mg/d with 2.5mg letro and 12.5mg aromasin per day. Nips are getting sensitive now so going to stop. Gained the most weight the fastest on this stuff.

There are some vids on youtube on all the side's and people giving some firsthand experience. From what I can see it's not worth the shit you gotta deal with but I'm not gonna say I'd never try it. :rolleyes:

the only real concern is the estrogen conversion, which is probably worse than dbol but if you are gyno prone, then i would think twice... thats the one thing to worry about with it... just do what you feel the most comfortable with...

the only real concern is the estrogen conversion, which is probably worse than dbol but if you are gyno prone, then i would think twice... thats the one thing to worry about with it... just do what you feel the most comfortable with...

Thanks Dylan. Im gonna give it a run in March for 8 weeks and probably add GW, S-4 to it along with an aggressive IA approach. Ill log it if I endup going that route and find it inexpensive enough to give it a go.

I've been taking 40mg a day of Ment ( oral) and 200 cyp 12.5 aromasin a day only side effects I am getting are flu like symptoms after taking a dose but goes away at the end of the day and a lot of sweating anyone having these symptoms?

I've been taking 40mg a day of Ment ( oral) and 200 cyp 12.5 aromasin a day only side effects I am getting are flu like symptoms after taking a dose but goes away at the end of the day and a lot of sweating anyone having these symptoms?

where did you get the orals from?l because I read a guy said he had pro hormone side effects from oral ment

where did you get the orals from?l because I read a guy said he had pro hormone side effects from oral ment
I asked Pharma Lady also about oral MENT and she told me there is no such thing and that's its an Internet scam.

I asked Pharma Lady also about oral MENT and she told me there is no such thing and that's its an Internet scam.

I believe so it is a scam. A guy on YouTube ran it and now has kidney issues

I've been taking oral ment from Enhanced Athlete for 4 weeks now I am getting great gains size and strength don't think it's a scam can't find the YouTube clip saying anything about kidney problems can you tell me the title of that ment clip your talking about

Top Bottom