napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ment

Inlet

I have seen a lot of hype recently on ment, what I researched it seemed a little sketchy vs reward, any opinions from the pros?

If you search around there's at least a couple of logs here on it.It's too strong & aromatizes too fast for me to ever want to try it.

It can be great if you respond well to aromatizing compounds like me, but it's defnitely not for everyone....especially those that are estrogen sensitive and gyno prone

I just finished my 2nd run and loving it. I ran it mostly around 50mg ed. I just dropped it down to 15mg ed and I'm considering cruising with it. The mental clarity and focus on this compound is amazing. I found myself approaching and talking to women I wouldn't otherwise. Generally ran 4-6 weeks... Very fast acting compound.

you say it's not a beginners cycle, what would be a beginners cycle? At what point is this a "recommended" option. The aromatize rate seems sketchy.

I just finished my 2nd run and loving it. I ran it mostly around 50mg ed. I just dropped it down to 15mg ed and I'm considering cruising with it. The mental clarity and focus on this compound is amazing. I found myself approaching and talking to women I wouldn't otherwise. Generally ran 4-6 weeks... Very fast acting compound.

did you take it by its self, followed by a pct?

Beginner cycles are always test only..ment wouldn't even be an option until several cycles later after using such compounds as Dbol or deca

did you take it by its self, followed by a pct?
My first "Ment" run was my 5th cycle. I ran it with my 175mg TRT dose. I'm on TRT so I don't PCT. Not sure if I'd recommend running Ment solo if you need to PCT. It's heavy duty.

You need to be experienced at controlling estrogen and know what signs to look for before running this compound. I waited till I had a few cycles under my belt.

Top Bottom