napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

In memory - McCarver and Piana

Saiyan

So I picked this up. All profits go to the McCarver Foundation for kids. I'm not the one to wear this sort of thing but in tribute, I didn't hesitate. Ask my wife. I got the email and within 90 seconds had an order confirmation. I ordered an XL. And made a promise to McCarver's legacy that I will fill this shit out.
I do not own any 5% clothes but I do have some product. I will be getting a tank or something shortly I hope.
fc4420ffbbeb1a6b95002b30445dcac2.png

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

That right there is how to do it... much respect for that move. I did that with a large hoodie... and I'm damn near there

Like minded bro. Keep driving and we'll get there. I'll never fill a 3x or even a 2x most likely. But this XL will be mine lol

I didn't know he had a charity but that's awesome. Definitely very sad to see anyone that age go. It really reminds you to appreciate the time we have

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I ordered a piana 5% tank......had to. #respect......i like that shirt.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thought about the whatever it takes tank myself

That's my mentality...... I've watched enough of his videos I feel I'm family. My shirt is love it kill it......absolutely!

I didn't know he had a charity but that's awesome. Definitely very sad to see anyone that age go. It really reminds you to appreciate the time we have

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

X2, never knew this. But from what I've heard he was extremely well liked in the industry. This is probably one of the reasons why.

X2, never knew this. But from what I've heard he was extremely well liked in the industry. This is probably one of the reasons why.

The community has really stoped up. I saw one report of it pushing $50k already. That's awesome. I hope it continues to grow.

One positive I like to see from all of this that happened,is the majority of the bodybuilding community coming together to support each other. That's pretty awesome

Top Bottom