napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

the members of this forum...

HCKP

I just want to say to all the bros who respond to posted & PM questions... You guys kick major ass. The instant responses to questions/concerns (even the "stupid" ones) never cease to amaze me. You guys need to consult for fortune 500 companies on how to streamline tech support. Thank you all.

The people responding all day long do so because they legitimately want to help people. A lot of us have made mistakes throughout our fitness journeys and want to make sure guys aren't making the same ones we did. I know for me, Rick and Dylan have helped me a ton over the past 5-6 years. I wouldn't have half the knowledge base I do if it wasn't for them.

The people responding all day long do so because they legitimately want to help people. A lot of us have made mistakes throughout our fitness journeys and want to make sure guys aren't making the same ones we did. I know for me, Rick and Dylan have helped me a ton over the past 5-6 years. I wouldn't have half the knowledge base I do if it wasn't for them.
i appreciate that brother... your knowledge base has developed to extraordinary heights and its just a pleasure to see and to see the amount of people you are helping as well

I just want to say to all the bros who respond to posted & PM questions... You guys kick major ass. The instant responses to questions/concerns (even the "stupid" ones) never cease to amaze me. You guys need to consult for fortune 500 companies on how to streamline tech support. Thank you all.
Thank you very much for the feedback bro! That's greatly appreciated!!

Bro, that means a lot coming from you, seriously. Thank you brother

Exactly why I felt compelled to post. You guys have certainly helped me out and I really appreciate it. I'm a newb to gear but maybe one day I will be able to help someone out. I also enjoy reading the Q/A on this forum.

Yes thanks a million! I'm a TRT patient and I learned so much from you guys. The amount of patience you guys have is incredible. You guys better people's lives and save lives. Cheers!

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Yes thanks a million! I'm a TRT patient and I learned so much from you guys. The amount of patience you guys have is incredible. You guys better people's lives and save lives. Cheers!

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
absolutely brother, thats why we are here!

Top Bottom