napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Melanotan 2/MT2 discussion thread

Titan Research Labs

Hey everyone, wanted to share some thoughts/experiences and research on one of the peptides I have plenty of familiarity with, and hopefully help a few of you clear up any questions or anything you may have about melanotan 2 and its usage as well as how to combat sides and make the most of your MT2 experience!

I am currently using a product from one of the sources over in the source talk section, but since this isn't the source section, we'll just say it rhymes with "Larma Phady" and their MT2 is amazing! I have been using MT2 for years with numerous brands, and I can say with absolute certainty that what I have is top notch product!

In fact, most of the awful sides you hear about are due to a purity issue, or an improper dosing protocol, but it's also important to remember how much this compound truly exemplifies the statement "everyone is different." We hear that a lot, and it's never more true than with MT2. Your own personal skin/body will handle this stuff completely unique to almost anyone else you talk to who may have even done an identical run.

This is why it's important to ask questions based on your own personal needs and skin type, and to have someone who has successfully used it with multiple clients of many skin types to get them stage ready or just to achieve a better overall look.

Any questions or experiences with MT2 are welcome, and I hope to be able to offer any knowledge I have as well as learn from you guys! I'll try and answer as soon as I can with any questions, just please be patient as sometimes I get a little busy!

i dont have any questions for you on this but i want to make it a point to let everyone know that when i had questions on how to use it, i went straight to titan... this was, what bro, in 2011? i believe it was... no, 2012... i remember exactly and we discussed the entire protocol.... unfortunately, i cannot personally use it... it fucks me up in terms of nausea every time, every brand etc... i tried FOUR different very legit companies at that time and it made no difference... i get way too dark and threw up every injection... i guess my body just did not agree with it but it definitely gave a great libido increase...

anyway, point being... if there was ONE guy i would go to for info on this, its you!

i dont have any questions for you on this but i want to make it a point to let everyone know that when i had questions on how to use it, i went straight to titan... this was, what bro, in 2011? i believe it was... no, 2012... i remember exactly and we discussed the entire protocol.... unfortunately, i cannot personally use it... it fucks me up in terms of nausea every time, every brand etc... i tried FOUR different very legit companies at that time and it made no difference... i get way too dark and threw up every injection... i guess my body just did not agree with it but it definitely gave a great libido increase...

anyway, point being... if there was ONE guy i would go to for info on this, its you!
I appreciate that brother! I remember those discussions well! I have always liked this stuff, so the research I've put into it was out of sheer curiosity and I'm lucky enough to have almost zero sides.

For some like you, the nausea can't be avoided even with a proper loading protocol, so it's truly a "never know until you try" kind of compound. Figured this thread would give guys the chance to ask anything I might be able to help them with and hopefully avoid sides in the process!

Thanks again brother, it means a lot!

I have used it. From a source not on here. I got slight nausea but nothing bad. I dosed at night and went straight to bed. I did get dark quick. It made my freckles DARK and made more appear. It also made my skin look aged. That came from my brother telling me that. Also a few people at work said my skin looked dirty lol. Not sure what that meant, I want to say the freckle increase.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

I have used it. From a source not on here. I got slight nausea but nothing bad. I dosed at night and went straight to bed. I did get dark quick. It made my freckles DARK and made more appear. It also made my skin look aged. That came from my brother telling me that. Also a few people at work said my skin looked dirty lol. Not sure what that meant, I want to say the freckle increase.

Did you tan during the loading phase? What was your dosing protocol?

Did you tan during the loading phase? What was your dosing protocol?

There isn't a place for tanning within 45 minutes of me. But I do live on 5 acres in Florida with animals and yard to keep up with. That's my tanning.
Dose wise I want to say I mainly stuck with 250mcg. I may have done a little more here and there. Started 2 weeks with like 3-4 pins and then went to 2 pins and then finally a single pin per week. Oddly enough, I do still have brown marks were I pinned my stomach a few times. Thoughts?

I appreciate that brother! I remember those discussions well! I have always liked this stuff, so the research I've put into it was out of sheer curiosity and I'm lucky enough to have almost zero sides.

For some like you, the nausea can't be avoided even with a proper loading protocol, so it's truly a "never know until you try" kind of compound. Figured this thread would give guys the chance to ask anything I might be able to help them with and hopefully avoid sides in the process!

Thanks again brother, it means a lot!
absolutely brother, i have to give credit where credit is due!!

There isn't a place for tanning within 45 minutes of me. But I do live on 5 acres in Florida with animals and yard to keep up with. That's my tanning.
Dose wise I want to say I mainly stuck with 250mcg. I may have done a little more here and there. Started 2 weeks with like 3-4 pins and then went to 2 pins and then finally a single pin per week. Oddly enough, I do still have brown marks were I pinned my stomach a few times. Thoughts?

Without a properly structured dosing ramp, you are more likely to see sides like the moles/dark spots. Also, tanning (even if just laying in the actual sun for a bit) during the loading phase and first few weeks has been shown to reduce the effects of the spot darkening as well as giving you a more natural looking tan, which avoids the "dirty" look you can get around your face and neck.

It's important to remember to cover your face/neck while tanning, as these areas are exposed to a lot more sunlight than the rest of your body, and you're going to want a more natural looking tan, which means it needs to be evenly distributed over your body.

Tanning while loading will also help reduce the orange tint some users have reported. This side is most prominent in people with fair complexions who use MT2 too much, too soon, and do not bother tanning. For some skin types, it's a marathon, not a race. Not all users can get super dark in two weeks, but taking the time to do it correctly, any user can achieve an exceptional results with the right dosing protocol.

The dark spots you mentioned where you pinned are common. Did they look like bruising, and then eventually just turn brown like a birth mark? About the size of the tip of your finger?

If so, this side has been related to purity issues, and they will eventually fade back to normal pigmentation. You can use Vitamin E and A enriched cocoa butter lotion to speed up this process.

I did follow a structured dosing ramp. It's just been awhile and my notes from my run of a few things were accidentally trashed. But it was a strict process. And even for my exposure I structured what I could. X amount of time before putting clothing/sun screen on. It was definitely a well thought and laid out trial. I will have to go back and see if I have the pictures still. It definitely was working to make me dark. I should have continued use but stopped for some other reasons altogether.
Yea the dark spots are pretty small. Ones already faded to normal but there's two left, but much lighter as it's been so long, I'll try the lotion trick.

Does it matter what time you dose? Like does it have to be a certain time prior to tanning or will a dose in the morning suffice for tanning at a later time?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I used it like three years ago and I dosed it whenever it was convenient time wise. It also made me a little nauseous and flush that's how I knew it was legit . I took it in small doses just because I couldn't find a dosing protocol . I was hoping to find one on here . I got dark really dark like another ethnicity dark. People didn't recognize me .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does it matter what time you dose? Like does it have to be a certain time prior to tanning or will a dose in the morning suffice for tanning at a later time?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I've read that ideally you would dose it just a while before tanning. And then tan for like 15 minutes. It doesn't take much at all! But due to the nausea, you take it when you can. And most are more comfortable taking it before bed. One to sleep through the nausea. And two because of the raging hard on it can (and will) cause. My experience was that it didn't make as much of a deal. It's not like taking tren no ester pre workout lol.

Top Bottom