bannednutritionRegenRx

Melanotan 2

Goku

So i'm debating about using MT2 to get tan for this upcoming summer

My plan is to do a 20 day loading phase of 1mg ED

I want to start with low dosage to see how my body will react

How long does the tan usually last for?

Also i weigh 190lbs

once you stop using it, it lasts a good few weeks at least... i hate mt2... i just never reacted well to it and i remember i go so fucking dark that it was embarrassing.. .mind you, i was living in maui at the time so that sun enhanced it so much it was fucking ridiculous but im not a fan to be honest...

here watch this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diAPrDsZp9w

I've heard there's a lot of nausea associated with it, which doesn't sound fun. Lol. I'll stick to my regular tanning

How long did it take for most of you I started it last week and went tanning twice but my face is all that got dark I on went tanning for 5 min both times . I started at a low dose and had no side I’m running at .5 right not every day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long did it take for most of you I started it last week and went tanning twice but my face is all that got dark I on went tanning for 5 min both times . I started at a low dose and had no side I’m running at .5 right not every day

you are supposed to also be in the sun with it when using it to enhance the darkening... it hit me pretty hard dark wise in about a week but i was also doing 45 minutes of laying out in the sun per day... without that, it can take longer obviously... i got so dark after 10 days it was fucking ridiculous though

you are supposed to also be in the sun with it when using it to enhance the darkening... it hit me pretty hard dark wise in about a week but i was also doing 45 minutes of laying out in the sun per day... without that, it can take longer obviously... i got so dark after 10 days it was fucking ridiculous though

Yea each day I have slowly been upping the dose but it’s only been a week face is getting dark but still hasn’t hit all over

Yea each day I have slowly been upping the dose but it’s only been a week face is getting dark but still hasn’t hit all over

it will , i just takes time and its different for people... i was more aggressive with dosing the first time and got the darkest but its not smart to do that... i was much younger and much more careless then

Yea I would rather it take long then deal with the strong sides I hear of

Yea I would rather it take long then deal with the strong sides I hear of

honestly bro, it made me throw up one too many times.. i thought it would stop after i got used to it but it never did and the thing was, it would come on so damn fast... i mean, LITERALLY within 3-4 minutes, i was in the bathroom throwing up... now, it doesnt do that to everyone so i dont want to turn you off but it just never agreed with me any time i ran it and i tried 3 times with 3 different brands... and they worked, dont get me wrong but what came along with it wasnt working for me

Bro if you start with 1mg a day you’ll get nautious and feel shitty Just start with a low dose like .25mg a day for a few days and then increase it slowly. Ive always used it right before bed so that even if I end up feeling shitty at least I’m sleeping.

Bro if you start with 1mg a day you’ll get nautious and feel shitty Just start with a low dose like .25mg a day for a few days and then increase it slowly. Ive always used it right before bed so that even if I end up feeling shitty at least I’m sleeping.
i always dosed it before bed too... you definitely dont want to take it in the morning or during the day... i got sick even at extremely low doses but you definitely need to ease into it

Yea I’m dosing it at night my self and it’s been fine on sides so far

Top Bottom