napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Medical intravenous ketamine therapy

JackSteel

Banned
I have had the opportunity to try this out to help with some of the things I’m going through lately. I wonder if anyone has heard of it or tried it besides me.

I’m a few minutes from starting my second treatment right now. The first one was interesting. The idea is that ketamine blocks withdrawal symptoms and in a Way resets your brain chemicals I guess (at least that’s how I understand it so far. Yes, you trip your balls off in a lazy boy in a dark room. Cute nurses come check on me from time to time. It lasts an hour and I’m currently going twice a week.

I just wanted to start this thread because I think it’s fascinating. Any thoughts? It’s supposed to help addiction, depression, PTSD and a myriad of other things.

I had two ketamine treatments. The first time it made me very nauseous and gave me an extreme feeling of not being in control.

The second time they added a little bit more anti-nausea whatever it is and space it out over a longer. Of time so I didn't have that feeling of not being in control AS MUCH.

I don't drink or use recreational drugs because I don't like the feeling of not being control of my body.

Since the ketamine did that I really wasn't a big fan of the treatments and more importantly it didn't help in any way.

This is very interesting. I never knew ketamine being used for therapy treatment. I have very little understanding of it, but isn't it used for animals as well?

I have never used ketamine, but years ago when I went to this one music festival (hell of an experience but no way would I ever go to one again lol) many people offered to sell me ketamine or they would call it K. So I always assumed it was mostly used as a bad drug.

Interesting info tho!

i dont know with certainty because im not an expert on it and dont know much about it whatsoever... however in my opinion, i would find it quite a stretch to say it helps with addictions

I have seen Ketamine do ssome crazy stuff to people lol also at a music festival lol it’s called falling into a K Hole and I’m pretty sure it’s ised as a animal tranquilizer ha

I had two ketamine treatments. The first time it made me very nauseous and gave me an extreme feeling of not being in control.

The second time they added a little bit more anti-nausea whatever it is and space it out over a longer. Of time so I didn't have that feeling of not being in control AS MUCH.

I don't drink or use recreational drugs because I don't like the feeling of not being control of my body.

Since the ketamine did that I really wasn't a big fan of the treatments and more importantly it didn't help in any way.

The place is go is called Kalypso. They first give you anti nausea drugs and there are a couple additives to take away side effects and I think there’s even a little mdma in the mix as they mentioned it briefly. It’s very relaxed and no nausea at all where I go.

i dont know with certainty because im not an expert on it and dont know much about it whatsoever... however in my opinion, i would find it quite a stretch to say it helps with addictions

Its probably more helpful for depression and ptsd etc. the addiction part I am also skeptical about.

I have seen Ketamine do ssome crazy stuff to people lol also at a music festival lol it’s called falling into a K Hole and I’m pretty sure it’s ised as a animal tranquilizer ha

Yes it is used as a horse tranquilizer. It has been used off label for many different things over a few decades. I never knew it was even legal for humans until recently.

There is no way this can possibly treat addiction. Not to sound like a dick, but this will not work.

It’s supposed to block withdrawal symptoms but I’m with you, I’m skeptical on the addiction part. To me addiction is 90% psychological. It sure is fun to do though lol. They turn down the lights and make a relaxing atmosphere. $400 a pop though.

I believe it does help with withdrawal symptoms but that doesn’t necessarily make it easy to stop something.

There is a lot of research going on right now using psychedelics for depression, anxiety, and depression. Micro dosing looks like it holds promise it many areas as well.....

There is a lot of research going on right now using psychedelics for depression, anxiety, and depression. Micro dosing looks like it holds promise it many areas as well.....

Yes. Has been studied for a long time but just now given approval for thugs like this I think. Mushrooms, mdma, even acid has shown signs of promise. I micro dose mushrooms now and then and I really like it. Like 1-1.5g is perfect

Yes. Has been studied for a long time but just now given approval for thugs like this I think. Mushrooms, mdma, even acid has shown signs of promise. I micro dose mushrooms now and then and I really like it. Like 1-1.5g is perfect

Clear out your pm’s Jack....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spot on Jack. The main problem centers in the mind. Mental obsession will overcome an addict and they will pick up again and again knowing that disaster awaits. The solution is a psychic change also called a spiritual awakening.

The place is go is called Kalypso. They first give you anti nausea drugs and there are a couple additives to take away side effects and I think there’s even a little mdma in the mix as they mentioned it briefly. It’s very relaxed and no nausea at all where I go.

Yea, the 2nd time (same doc/different office) the nurse adjusted the protocol & I didn't get nausea.

Special K treatments? That's insane. I've done it, many a time at raves 20 years ago. It was fun stuff but it is absolutely crazy to me that they would give it to someone to help with anything, especially addiction.

Back then for 400 bucks you could buy enough of the stuff for 10 people to have fun for a night.

Interesting fact: Quickest way out of a K Hole is juice or sugar water.

*Leaves the forum to look for Ketamine Clinic*

Wow Jack are you getting this in our neck of the woods? I’m familiar with the therapy and interested to follow along to see how it works for you. My fear would be the total lack of control but I do know K does not really affect your breath.

Spot on Jack. The main problem centers in the mind. Mental obsession will overcome an addict and they will pick up again and again knowing that disaster awaits. The solution is a psychic change also called a spiritual awakening.

Did someone say “spiritual “?

Top Bottom