napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Medical

tahoter

Hello sir I am 25 years old. In 2016 i take some capsule to my friend and continue 12 weeks i used them for body building but i don't know what is that. They are steroids or not i haven't idea. But they causes make my sperm my cum so liter than before thats y i leave that capsules. For that day to now 2 years has been complete i suffer for low sex drive iam very depressed what i do sir. I haven't idea that what is those capsules what i take 2 yrs ago. Sir tell me what i do i need to have pct or not and can i start taking Nolvadex nd clomid with out hcg or with hcg what i do sir i very sad for 2 years i want your subjection.
Thank you

It’s difficult to help you if we don’t know what you were taking... you need to get bloodwork done and test your LH, FSH, total test, estradiol..

this is everything you need to test...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Sir can i hcg.. And how much dose nd how many days and can i take nolwa and clomid tell me dose weeks and prosissor

How can we advise you if we don’t know where the problem is? Guesswork doesn’t work here bro.. you need to get complete bloodwork so we can understand where the problem is ..

Sir can i hcg.. And how much dose nd how many days and can i take nolwa and clomid tell me dose weeks and prosissor
You've already been advised to get bloodwork. Get that done and come back and post it to get the best advice.

Hello sir I am 25 years old. In 2016 i take some capsule to my friend and continue 12 weeks i used them for body building but i don't know what is that. They are steroids or not i haven't idea. But they causes make my sperm my cum so liter than before thats y i leave that capsules. For that day to now 2 years has been complete i suffer for low sex drive iam very depressed what i do sir. I haven't idea that what is those capsules what i take 2 yrs ago. Sir tell me what i do i need to have pct or not and can i start taking Nolvadex nd clomid with out hcg or with hcg what i do sir i very sad for 2 years i want your subjection.
Thank you
I dont know how to say this without sounding like an asshole but here goes anyways. What would make you take a pill without knowing what it is. You are a 25 yo man. You're not a little kid that doesnt know any better. So someone hands you a pill and says take this and you just throw it in ur mouth?!!! So now 2 yrs later youre still suffering. Stop asking questions on a board and go to the dr and get medical help. Have a full blood panel done and get medical advice. Im sorry but if you havent recovered in 2 yrs you may have damaged yourself irreparably.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

can i ask you a serious question? are you on several different kinds of drugs? like illegal street drugs or do you drink constantly? i ask because you have been told over and over and over again to get bloodwork and we are not psychics yet you still keep asking things like this... so what exactly is the malfunction? im not a psychic dude, nor is anyone else here that i know of unless im missing something... im NOT repeating myself again... GET BLOODWORK

Sir i done my testosterone report is normal my lh level is 6.4 b smthing testosterone level is 356ndl. All is normal but y i hav low sex drive tell me wts wrong with me wht i do sir plz tell me i hav no mood of sex

Sir i done my testosterone report is normal my lh level is 6.4 b smthing testosterone level is 356ndl. All is normal but y i hav low sex drive tell me wts wrong with me wht i do sir plz tell me i hav no mood of sex

Thats a terribly low test level for someone your age man

Probably need to boost those test levels up bro. That's the bottom of normal range. Where is your estrogen at and the rest of your values?

where are the rest of your values from your blood work? this is not enough to really tell us much of anything

Top Bottom