napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Meal prep services .

Capthowdy

Any one ever use any of these . What company's and what have been your experiences with them and the quality of the food ? Im not looking to get all my meals but having some of them certainly couldn't hurt .

Any one ever use any of these . What company's and what have been your experiences with them and the quality of the food ? Im not looking to get all my meals but having some of them certainly couldn't hurt .

I prep my own but I know some of those companies have some great options that taste great. Problem is they can get pricey for the convenience of them

I prep my own but I know some of those companies have some great options that taste great. Problem is they can get pricey for the convenience of them

I do my own too . But I was thinking more to have them on hand more a pinch situation . I was gonna try making my own meals and freezing them but idk how that would be or if it would even taste good without all the junk used to preserve froZen foods

When I lived in FL/NC I went with Nutrition Solutions, not for every meal but I'd use them for lunch and breakfast a lot though.

How is nutrition solutions food ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's really good man especially the breakfast meals. It would get pricy if you used it for all your meals but it's not bad for 1-2 meals a day. They sometimes send me coupons, I'll throw the code if I get another one.

I'm going to start using Freshly. This will be for my lunches - just to save some work. They are very well balanced - high protein, equal carbs and scout 400-500 calories/meal. No processed BS either.

Awesome yea I wana try this for a couple meals . It's impossible to find any where to eat other then salad places when you wana eat clean but don't wana cook . Would be nice to have some already cooked meals. Ready to go. I want to find one that customizes meals to your macros

There are slot of options these days. You could even go the Blue Apron route where they send you all the supplies for a high quality meal and then you cook it up.

There are slot of options these days. You could even go the Blue Apron route where they send you all the supplies for a high quality meal and then you cook it up.

Blue apron is great I used them for special occasions like wife birthday anniversary etc. food is really good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom