napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Meal prep companies??

Energy08

I started working with a local meal prep company to really get my macros dialed in. Between work, kids, and life it just made more sense.

Does anyone recommend a meal prep company that delivers around the country??

I’m sure I’m gonna get the “I prep my own meals cause it’s cheaper” comments. I’m not looking for that. I work hard enough to pay extra for the convenience.

I’m looking for other companies so I can get larger variety of meals to choose from. Thanks in advance brothers.

im sure someone will chime in.. i do everything on my own and dont ever want anyone doing it for me other than my wife so i know exactly whats being done and how much etc... so i dont know bro but im sure there are others that use someone

I started working with a local meal prep company to really get my macros dialed in. Between work, kids, and life it just made more sense.

Does anyone recommend a meal prep company that delivers around the country??

I’m sure I’m gonna get the “I prep my own meals cause it’s cheaper” comments. I’m not looking for that. I work hard enough to pay extra for the convenience.

I’m looking for other companies so I can get larger variety of meals to choose from. Thanks in advance brothers.

I mostly prep it myself but there are weeks where I work on weekends where I don’t want to meal prep when I get home so I usually order from ICON MEALS. They have pretty good meals. Check them out and see if it’s something you’d like.

I usually prep it myself but I have weeks where I work weekends and the last thing I want to do is meal prep when I get home so I just order some meals from ICON MEALS. Check them out and see if it’s something you’d be interested in ordering.

We have one locally that I've thought about trying out. Right now I just cajt justify the expense. Some of those meal prep companies are great, but you definitely pay for them

I use a local now. It’s 8 bucks a meal. There is another local with a bigger menu that does “house accounts”. Deposit 1000 and they give you 150. I will most likely be moving on to them next.

How's the sodium content on the meals? That's the only thing I don't like about the online meal prep companies, most are loaded with sodium.

if you workout regularly and don't have high bp or any family health history of high bp, you have nothing to worry about with sodium..unless you just don't like the taste of salt?

if you workout regularly and don't have high bp or any family health history of high bp, you have nothing to worry about with sodium..unless you just don't like the taste of salt?

I fall into both those categories. Lol. Mine is usually high normal but most of my adult family is on BP meds.

Top Bottom