napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

May have gotten wrong SARMs for young age - freaking out pls help

jrhunter16

Hi,

So i haven't taken anything yet but i'm still worried since i spent a decent amount of money + i have anxiety = bad combo. I purchased RAD - 140 and Ostarine and MK 677 for a 12 week supply. I'm only 19(**turning 20 in august so less than a month**) and i have been doing hours and hours of research on SARMS. So I figured out RAD is pretty suppressive and Ostarine mild suppressive.

I know sarms in general are slightly suppressive but most everyone says don't worry a mini pct and you'll be totally fine.

So my question is, is this okay for a first cycle? i'm only taking 15mg of rad and ostarine and then 20mg of mk 677 since i'm new to sarms and want to see how i react before getting a better stack.

I bought them from a reliable source and have friends who purchased literally 1000s from this source.

Im just freaking out that my test will be suppressed long term and ill have all sorts of issues.

PCT
Clomid 50/20/20/20
gw 25 mg a day
MK 677 20 mg a day

6'4 208 pounds 9-11% body fat
Years lifting: 2.5
Dead/squat/bench 510/405/275

At your age, I think you are too young for anything hormonal. But if you want to use sarms you arent too far from ready. And nobody can tell you how much you'll be suppressed or how well you recover. Every one is different

you need to wait until you are over 20 to start... thats your call but dont start as a teen... your pct looks good, yes, thats correct except is 25 not 20...

Thank you both. I guess im just curious why waiting like around a year really matters. Are the effects more unknown if you are younger? Also sarms don't effect fertility correct? i plan to have kids at like 25 lmao so if i start them at 20-21 wont be a problem?

Thank you both. I guess im just curious why waiting like around a year really matters. Are the effects more unknown if you are younger? Also sarms don't effect fertility correct? i plan to have kids at like 25 lmao so if i start them at 20-21 wont be a problem?
Well if it were me id wait even longer to be honest. No reason to rush into anything. I trained natural for longer than you've been alive before touching anything. I waited until both my kids were born and I was 35 before touching anything. Your endocrine system is under development in most males until your mid 20s. It's up to you what you do. It's your life to do with you please. Sarms are mild on suppression but that doesn't give every one a green light without repurcussions. You still need to be at a sensible age before suppressing yourself

Alright thank you. What about MK 677? Doesn't suppress at all and increases appetite so seems great to me lol. Anyways did more research and RAD seems pretty suppressive. I think i will just run MK 677. If i happen to run any sarm soon or in a year i would probably just stick with Ostarine to be safe. Once im older i can get into heavier stacks i suppose.

At your age your natural hormone levels are as good as it gets so if I were you I'd leave PEDs alone.

It's far more important to find the best routine and nutrition for your own body because until you get that part right there is no point doing any of the other stuff imo.

Whether or not something is suppressive or not, we dont advise teenagers to use peds here no matter what is said and at 20, its really up to you but i dont like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom