napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Masteron vs winstrol

RoboGainz

I have very little experience with winstrol and when I took it I was using it at about 30-40mg per day. No experience with masteron. I would like to hear from others experience while on a cutting cycle and caloric deficit...which one typically produces a drier harder look to your physique?

masteron is better used at a lower body fat... winstrol does more definitely... i love winstrol... i like masteron but nowhere near how i feel about winstrol however there is far more toxicity with winstrol as well... i get more from winstrol myself... masteron is a pure aesthetic but i get more vascular and hard with winstrol and especially when i stack it with s4...

masteron is better used at a lower body fat... winstrol does more definitely... i love winstrol... i like masteron but nowhere near how i feel about winstrol however there is far more toxicity with winstrol as well... i get more from winstrol myself... masteron is a pure aesthetic but i get more vascular and hard with winstrol and especially when i stack it with s4...

It’s strange on people’s opinions that’s why I posted it to the public. Hopefully others will chime in. I pm’d you not long ago asking this, I know your a fan of winny. Some guys say it’s trash and some love it. I have enough for a 6 week run @50mg but I would like to either up it to around 70-80mg or I also have enough masteron E for a 10 week run @400mg pw. So just debating what to buy another stock of so I can increase the dosages of one of them depending on the answers I get. There will be a low dose of tren involved as well for 12 weeks.

you DO NOT want to go higher than 50 mg on winstrol... you will be sorry... 400 per week on mast wil disappoint you and i cant imagine anyone saying winstrol is trash... thats one ive never heard and i hear it all

I absolutely love Masteron but not just because if the way it makes me look, but I feel great in it as well, and you can run it a lot longer than winstrol.

With that said, winstrol does make me harder and more vascular. Combined gives me the best look overall

I absolutely love Masteron but not just because if the way it makes me look, but I feel great in it as well, and you can run it a lot longer than winstrol.

With that said, winstrol does make me harder and more vascular. Combined gives me the best look overall

Yes I was planning on combining the two of them together, I also have never had issues with hair loss or dht issues so I'm going to give it a run. I was thinking masteron E for 12 weeks @500mg PW and Winstrol weeks 6-12 @50mg daily. Like I said, I will also have a trt dose of test and a low dose of tren e.

you DO NOT want to go higher than 50 mg on winstrol... you will be sorry... 400 per week on mast wil disappoint you and i cant imagine anyone saying winstrol is trash... thats one ive never heard and i hear it all

some guys say its trash because its just a pre comp drug which it clearly is or because of it destroying their joints with its use. If anything I will buy more masteron to run at 500mg for 12 weeks instead of 400mg for 10 weeks.

some guys say its trash because its just a pre comp drug which it clearly is or because of it destroying their joints with its use. If anything I will buy more masteron to run at 500mg for 12 weeks instead of 400mg for 10 weeks.
only a complete moron would call it a pre comp drug only... thats shows pure ignorance and a bro fuckhead type of thinking

then run whatever you want man, just giving you input, didnt really expect a smart ass remark... good luck

how does that reflect on me as a smartass remark? I was just stating what I have read from certain guys. That's a select few which is why I posted it on here to get others advice. Trust me, not my intentions or you read it wrong

how does that reflect on me as a smartass remark? I was just stating what I have read from certain guys. That's a select few which is why I posted it on here to get others advice. Trust me, not my intentions or you read it wrong
im explaining to you something and you say "you could care less" to me, thats a smart ass remark

Yes I was planning on combining the two of them together, I also have never had issues with hair loss or dht issues so I'm going to give it a run. I was thinking masteron E for 12 weeks @500mg PW and Winstrol weeks 6-12 @50mg daily. Like I said, I will also have a trt dose of test and a low dose of tren e.
For the look you're going for it doesn't get better than that. Test, tren, and mast with a winstrol finisher is the shit.

For the look you're going for it doesn't get better than that. Test, tren, and mast with a winstrol finisher is the shit.

I agree, its a rough one but I'm keeping the doses quite normal on everything. Sorry if I came off ignorant to you guys, I figured from my other post I'm probably the last one to post something rude. I was just looking for opinions

Top Bottom