napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Masteron Vs Proviron?

SdBronco

Banned
I've heard people say they are basically the same thing (visually) and have very similar effects in the mirror. I know they are different compounds with different mechanisms of action, but I don't care bout that.

I'm looking for something to add in addition to test+EQ for a dryer, leaner look as well as give me better estrogen protection. I plan to run 400mg a week of both. I'm thinking maybe 400mg Mast E, or 200mg Mast E and 50mg proviron, or maybe really high proviron 100mg or more.

What do you guys think? Which is better at giving you a more ripped, dry appearance? I'm leaning towards masteron, I want the lowest dosage possible.

Thanks

I'm pretty sure everyone will recommend bumping that EQ up to at least 600mg... We'll see...

I plan to incorporate EQ into my next cycle and that's what was recommended... Also at least 16 weeks

SdBronco said:
I've heard people say they are basically the same thing (visually) and have very similar effects in the mirror. I know they are different compounds with different mechanisms of action, but I don't care bout that.

I'm looking for something to add in addition to test+EQ for a dryer, leaner look as well as give me better estrogen protection. I plan to run 400mg a week of both. I'm thinking maybe 400mg Mast E, or 200mg Mast E and 50mg proviron, or maybe really high proviron 100mg or more.

What do you guys think? Which is better at giving you a more ripped, dry appearance? I'm leaning towards masteron, I want the lowest dosage possible.

Thanks

Masteron is superior in every way. Proviron has some nice effects, but it is extremely mild in comparison to Masteron. I would opt for Masteron at a dose of 500mg per week minimum. I know you want to use the lowest dosage possible, and I did have decent results from it at 400mg before, but there's a big difference once you get to 500mg and up

I would increase that EQ dose to 600mg also

Ya know I REALLY wanted to be able to run Proviron... I REALLY did... I LOVED the libido increase. But I decided to stop TWICE. It just increased my blood pressure too much on top of the Test I'm running. Plus I could feel the prostate related sides as I would have some bladder discomfort and frequent urination (especially in the evening before bedtime). I'll just say that I've had bladder and prostate related sides before from other medications especially stimulants so I'm extra sensitive. I just think DHT compounds and I aren't a match. I'm not sure about Masteron because I've never tried it. I may try it in the future when my bf % is lower but odds are against me I believe.

cmb5017 said:
U can use both at the same time. Win win

If you can use both, that's definitely the most ideal, but since the question was asked which was better it's a no brainier. Masteron blows Proviron away. There's no comparison on how powerful Masteron is versus Proviron

SdBronco said:

Thanks

I have a great deal of love for both of these but lets look at the bigger picture here... in no way can they be compared in terms of strength to strength as masteron would win every time... the issue here is more so who qualifies as a user of each.... generally anyone can run proviron... its basically not even a steroid in terms of toxicity, suppression etc. because its damn well non existent... sides are minimal at best... it is technically a steroid but BY FAR the most mild of any... its the ultimate complimentary on any cycle and carries several positive characteristics but nothing that is drastic in any way... on its own, you would probably only see the libido increase and some other small subtle characteristics but it won't shine as it does in a complimentary role... its like the 6th man on a basketball team... its a key component but not the star...

masteron on the other hand can carry some more drastic results IF and only IF you are in the right condition... masteron is a pure aesthetic... YES, it carries other benefits but to what extent? its very mild, won't add much size, if any and has specific reasoning for use and that's for body sculpting... yes, some have it in their mind it can be substituted for an AI as they do with proviron, which NEITHER should be... YES, both carry anti gyno "characteristics" but in no way should be a complete substitute... masteron as proviron provides muscle hardening, libido increases etc however masteron is FAR more pronounced and is the ultimate aesthetic in the steroid world... the problem is that people believe its made for weight loss.. ITS NOT... its for people who are in extremely lean condition and simply cannot make it that extra step and when they add masteron, the hardening, sculpting, vascularity and drying out occurs at a drastic rate HOWEVER, if you are not at the right body fat and condition, you will never see this quality, which is its main quality, do much of anything... masteron is definitely not for everyone where proviron is...

Generally, dosing wise, i always keep masteron at 800 mg week... its safe to run this high with little side effects although it is a dht which could cause hair loss and it does suppress as any other steroid but no toxicity worry or concern.. proviron is generally ran at 50 mg day safely and effectively but i have never encountered issues at 100 either... i prefer to stay on it longer so i run it 50 for an extended period of time... i honestly use proviron year round with 4 week breaks after 20 weeks on...

so that's the breakdown for you... its up to you to decide which category you fit in but if your in the right condition, then absolutely use them both..

DylanGemelli said:
SdBronco said:

Thanks

That's some very good, and awesome info there DG, and I agree completely!

I have a great deal of love for both of these but lets look at the bigger picture here... in no way can they be compared in terms of strength to strength as masteron would win every time... the issue here is more so who qualifies as a user of each.... generally anyone can run proviron... its basically not even a steroid in terms of toxicity, suppression etc. because its damn well non existent... sides are minimal at best... it is technically a steroid but BY FAR the most mild of any... its the ultimate complimentary on any cycle and carries several positive characteristics but nothing that is drastic in any way... on its own, you would probably only see the libido increase and some other small subtle characteristics but it won't shine as it does in a complimentary role... its like the 6th man on a basketball team... its a key component but not the star...

masteron on the other hand can carry some more drastic results IF and only IF you are in the right condition... masteron is a pure aesthetic... YES, it carries other benefits but to what extent? its very mild, won't add much size, if any and has specific reasoning for use and that's for body sculpting... yes, some have it in their mind it can be substituted for an AI as they do with proviron, which NEITHER should be... YES, both carry anti gyno "characteristics" but in no way should be a complete substitute... masteron as proviron provides muscle hardening, libido increases etc however masteron is FAR more pronounced and is the ultimate aesthetic in the steroid world... the problem is that people believe its made for weight loss.. ITS NOT... its for people who are in extremely lean condition and simply cannot make it that extra step and when they add masteron, the hardening, sculpting, vascularity and drying out occurs at a drastic rate HOWEVER, if you are not at the right body fat and condition, you will never see this quality, which is its main quality, do much of anything... masteron is definitely not for everyone where proviron is...

Generally, dosing wise, i always keep masteron at 800 mg week... its safe to run this high with little side effects although it is a dht which could cause hair loss and it does suppress as any other steroid but no toxicity worry or concern.. proviron is generally ran at 50 mg day safely and effectively but i have never encountered issues at 100 either... i prefer to stay on it longer so i run it 50 for an extended period of time... i honestly use proviron year round with 4 week breaks after 20 weeks on...

so that's the breakdown for you... its up to you to decide which category you fit in but if your in the right condition, then absolutely use them both..

Thank you guys. Right now I'm a little chubby at 201 12-13% bf, I plan on dropping to 9-10 before I start my next blast.

I'll take you guys advise and bump masteron to 600 and drop the proviron. I have enough EQ to run it 500mg for 18 weeks I'll probably go for that. Thanks I was about to drop a good chunk of change on proviron, that can go to more Mast.

You guys are an awesome help.

And yes the idea of Mast is purely for the look it gives, and I hear it gives some extra energy and endurance in the gym which would be great.

The proviron was to offset the need of an AI or at least use less of it. Definitely gonna keep it the same.

SdBronco said:
Thank you guys. Right now I'm a little chubby at 201 12-13% bf, I plan on dropping to 9-10 before I start my next blast.

I'll take you guys advise and bump masteron to 600 and drop the proviron. I have enough EQ to run it 500mg for 18 weeks I'll probably go for that. Thanks I was about to drop a good chunk of change on proviron, that can go to more Mast.

You guys are an awesome help.

you can run both proviron and masteron but if you have to choose one or the other and your body fat is in the right shape, then definitely go with mast...

bro, your selling eq so short... run it 600 mg week at the bare minimum but i would really just get more and run it at 800 mg... you really want to get the very most out of it... what is your entire cycle going to look like? have you ever thought about adding gw-501516 to run with eq? its like peanut butter and jelly on how they compliment each other... let me know what your entire cycle breakdown looks like...

After taking a few guys suggestions, this is what I'm looking at with what I already have available. Also I completely forgot about GW, Ived used it before and I love my cardio on it. But this is what I have this far

400mg test
500-600mg EQ
600mg Mast E
300mg Deca (joints)
Aromasin 37.5mg
Per week for everything for about 18-20 weeks.
Cruise
150mg Test
300mg Deca per week
Goal is to gain muscle while staying lean, I want to get as lean possible 7-8% and then bulk lean, trying to stay under 10%

I figure 20 weeks would give me enough time to do this effectively with the combo of EQ and mast. If I was 195 and 8-9% by the end of my cycle I'd be very happy. I can dial in my diet really well when I want too. I've made gains on my cruise dose without gaining much fat before.

Re: RE: Re: Masteron Vs Proviron?

DylanGemelli said:
SdBronco said:

Thanks

Love the way you explain everything brother, nice and detailed, thanks for the knowledge!!!

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Angel said:
DylanGemelli said:
SdBronco said:

Thanks

Love the way you explain everything brother, nice and detailed, thanks for the knowledge!!!

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Thanks brother, i appreciate it... I always try to give as much detail as i can so there is full grasp of what is being conveyed...

SdBronco said:
After taking a few guys suggestions, this is what I'm looking at with what I already have available. Also I completely forgot about GW, Ived used it before and I love my cardio on it. But this is what I have this far

400mg test
500-600mg EQ
600mg Mast E
300mg Deca (joints)
Aromasin 37.5mg
Cruise
150mg Test
300mg Deca per week
Goal is to gain muscle while staying lean, I want to get as lean possible 7-8% and then bulk lean, trying to stay under 10%

I figure 20 weeks would give me enough time to do this effectively with the combo of EQ and mast. If I was 195 and 8-9% by the end of my cycle I'd be very happy. I can dial in my diet really well when I want too. I've made gains on my cruise dose without gaining much fat before.

bro are you only using deca for joints and no other purpose? what is your goal from the cycle?

SdBronco said:

400mg test
500-600mg EQ
600mg Mast E
300mg Deca (joints)
Aromasin 37.5mg
Cruise
150mg Test
300mg Deca per week

Doesn't look too bad, but I would run that EQ at 600mg MINUMUM and the 300mg Deca is a little high for just joint support. That may give you a little more water than you want. About 150-200mg per week for joint support is really all you need if that's what you want it for, or better yet swap it out for LGD that will give you real healing abilities and a better option in that regard than Deca in my opinion.

RickRock said:
SdBronco said:

400mg test
500-600mg EQ
600mg Mast E
300mg Deca (joints)
Aromasin 37.5mg
Cruise
150mg Test
300mg Deca per week

Doesn't look too bad, but I would run that EQ at 600mg MINUMUM and the 300mg Deca is a little high for just joint support. That may give you a little more water than you want. About 150-200mg per week for joint support is really all you need if that's what you want it for, or better yet swap it out for LGD that will give you real healing abilities and a better option in that regard than Deca in my opinion.
Yea I was actually considering using LGD/ostarine for this purpose too. When i first started deca at 150mg a week and slowly worked my way up to 300mg now. I really don't notice a drastic difference in my joints from 200-300 and to be completely honest I think I actually am seeing slight gains with from the past month at 300mg.

Water retention at 300mg if its there i can barely tell right now but I definitely plan to drop it the last 8-10 weeks as I want the greatest effect out of the masteron when I'm the leanest and I know the ester sticks around for a while anyways.

I've actually use LGD before I started Deca and I've gotten good results in joint comfort as well. I like to try new things, figure out what's best. I'll would like to go for ostatine this time and see if it works any better unless you guys think LGD would just be better.

Top Bottom