napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Masteron raised my e2. Fake masteron?

jid2

I have been on trt 5-6 years at 100mg a week of testosterone from my doctor. My e2 at this level of test is between 16.3pg/ml to 21pg/ml it depends on what day I test it.

A few weeks ago I increased it to 120mg a week (pharmacy grade test from doc) and added in 400mg of masteron. A month before this my e2 came back at 16.3 pmol/l on 100mg of test. And 3 weeks into this amount of gear (only added masteron because I was cruising) my e2 came back at 42.5. I have never ever seen my e2 this high. I am not using an AI before. Its nearly triple my last e2 which was on the low end already.

The only explanation is my masteron is partially faked. I have used masteron plenty of times before. It makes me look so this and this masteron partially did because I did piss a ton. I grew suspicious when I saw my weight increase. This does not happen to me on real masteron. My legs start looking like tooth picks. My legs looked to me like they were holding TINY amount of water which is why I went for a e2 test. I did not test my testosterone levels because I strongly suspected the masteron to have test in it and if it comes back high the doctor will lower it. I will get my testosterone levels checked but I have to go to a walk in clinic now to get papers. I live in Canada and we have to go to the doctor to get bloods done we can not do it online like Americans.

Now before you lecture me on why I used a shady lab. I did not use a shady lab it was a well known reputable lab but something happened and he was backed up on a ton of orders. We suspect his raws were seized. This is a lab not affiliated at all with this board. And its not one of the recent labs that were busted.

So what do you guys think about the masteron? I believe it to be partially masteron and partially testosterone or another anabolic substance but more than likely testosterone. There is no stinging at all after an injection.

Well it's all speculation bro. It could be anything. I could sit here and guess all day long, but it could be the Masteron for sure. What it actually is is hard to say. I do know a lot of labs will sell EQ as Masteron because it's way cheaper, and can usually pass for it if you don't get bloods. EQ also does aromatize a little bit

Well it's all speculation bro. It could be anything. I could sit here and guess all day long, but it could be the Masteron for sure. What it actually is is hard to say. I do know a lot of labs will sell EQ as Masteron because it's way cheaper, and can usually pass for it if you don't get bloods. EQ also does aromatize a little bit

But just to be clear masteron cant raise e2 correct? I dont want to guess what the substance is. I can get a refund on this but I want to make sure people agree with me that the masteron is not purely masteron.

But just to be clear masteron cant raise e2 correct? I dont want to guess what the substance is. I can get a refund on this but I want to make sure people agree with me that the masteron is not purely masteron.
no, not at all... masteron is used as an extra ai by many people.. it actually has ANTI ESTROGEN properties to it bro.. in NO WAY can it nor would it raise estrogen whatsoever... it actually helps to lower it

Top Bottom