napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Masteron questions

Concreteman95

Hey fellas just picked up some masteron for a good deal wanting to use it for the last six weeks to cleanup the gains. Wanting to run mast P at 200ml and mast E at 400ml per week. Pinned twice a week. Is this optimal or should I follow a different protocol? First time using mast experienced lifter and a.s.s.user 40 yrs old 10% b.f.thanks!

Hey fellas just picked up some masteron for a good deal wanting to use it for the last six weeks to cleanup the gains. Wanting to run mast P at 200ml and mast E at 400ml per week. Pinned twice a week. Is this optimal or should I follow a different protocol? First time using mast experienced lifter and a.s.s.user 40 yrs old 10% b.f.thanks!

I don't understand why you would incorporate both mast P and Mast E. If you are running it just 6 weeks stick to the short Ester and run it about 150mg-200mg EOD

i dont like that mix at all... i guess just run it every other day but you should have just gotten mast p... it just doesnt make sense when you need it for only six weeks... i dont like it at all...

If you watch Dylan's stuff he states mast can b run lil higher 500-800 10-12weeks with the prop. He always states the best thing to clean up a cycle is win n it's his personally fav.

I ask so many questions on this board but I try to get the most out of the content these guys put out n confirm my gathered data after doing the research for peace of mind. 1,000 of questions asked on this board daily are already answered in the content. not ripping anybody on here cuz I'm a rookie myself just sayin if we do better these guys can get a lil break n work the new stuff

Alright thanks guys. Always learning. I'll never know if I don't ask.
you definitely should always ask... it just doesn't make any sense, honestly, in any situation... its not like test here... i guess if you ran it with sustanon but i just dont see the point of mixing esters of masteron and especially when you are on a time crunch.... it literally makes no sense brother... you need to get mast prop for this circumstance...

Top Bottom