napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Masteron Question

tojonaur

I stared a masteron cycle 3 days ago. Ever since I've been pooping 6/8 times a day. I use to only poop 1/2 per day. Is this normal?

pooping? really? how old are you man.. im sorry but its quite hard for me to even take you serious... pooping??? really??

I stared a masteron cycle 3 days ago. Ever since I've been pooping 6/8 times a day. I use to only poop 1/2 per day. Is this normal?

Masteron and what else? I can't say I've ever heard Masteron associated with this. Probably diet related or something else entirely

Masteron and what else? I can't say I've ever heard Masteron associated with this. Probably diet related or something else entirely

LOL
e54cf3ca3d43bbf6ed0be05a8bd23856.jpg

They mean that you should be calling it "shitting" instead. Well enough of that, mast should not have this shitting side effect or whatever you wanna call it. Its not known for drastically increasing your shitting capabilities but it will lean you out if your low enough bodyfat and provide a very aesthetic and hard look.

Top Bottom