napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Masteron | Proviron

Proviron is essentially oral masteron so can run either with fairly similar results.

Never tried masteron but I have a lot of experience with proviron. I love adding Proviron into my test cycles and I barely consider it a steroid. Suppression is minimal and Iv even added it into my PCTs before to keep my free test high. One less thing to inject if you go with Proviron which to me is always a plus.

It depends on what your goals are with wanting to add either of these 2 compounds. If you have any prostate issues I don't recommend adding either one of them.

It depends on what your goals are with wanting to add either of these 2 compounds. If you have any prostate issues I don't recommend adding either one of them.

That?s true it def agitates the prostate take at minimum 500mg of saw palmetto daily to combat prostate issues. I wouldn?t run either with out saw palmetto

completely depends man... proviron goes good with anything at any time... masteron totally depends on the person

My goal is to free up my test levels to help possibly increase muscle mass.

Oh thanks for the heads up about prostate issues. I?ve never had any issues with my prostate, so I should be fine.

Thoughts on dosage for either?

Never tried masteron but I have a lot of experience with proviron. I love adding Proviron into my test cycles and I barely consider it a steroid. Suppression is minimal and Iv even added it into my PCTs before to keep my free test high. One less thing to inject if you go with Proviron which to me is always a plus.

I may go with proviron just so I don?t have to pin lol

But was curious which one might be the better route.

I'm 57. Last year I did a test C, deca and EQ cycle, with the last 4 weeks of anavar thrown in. I've been on TRT, but for that cycle I raised my Test to 375 for around a 12 week cycle. My PSA jumped from a 2.8/3.0 to a 5.8 (Even after being off for 6 weeks). It took almost a year for my PSA to slowly drop down to a 3.0. I had an MRI and a 4KScore blood test. It showed an inflamed/enlarged prostate, but no tumors.

I run my TRT around 88mg a week and when I cycle (like now) I don't go higher than 200mg of test.

I may go with proviron just so I don?t have to pin lol

But was curious which one might be the better route.

I would just start with Proviron 50mg a day to start see how that goes and if you get what ur looking for from there. U will def notice a diff and saves you some pinning. Just cuz you havnt had issues with prostate doesn?t mean you won?t I didn?t either until I started using Proviron.

Top Bottom