napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Masteron only cycle?

Aden21

I usually never do a cycle without test but I m kind of in a desperate situation as I m leaving for vacation in 6 weeks. I was originally planning on doing sustanon 250, tren a 200 ew and masteron 600 ew however with the lack of time I won't be able to make an order. So I got Got 4 vials of Mast 200 laying around and 6 weeks to get shredded.
Here is my proposal:
Masteron enth and prop mix- 1300mgs ew for 6 weeks and PCT after that while I am on vacation.
Is this cycle worth it in terms of gains and is it nesssary to add test as Mast does increase your libido?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

noone here is going to advocate for running any aas without the use of test as a baseline for any amount of time..6 weeks is not much time for anything but an oral, with which you would certainly need test as well.
masteron doent provide your traditional type of gainz, its an aesthetic, and it pretty much adds another to dimension or polish to the physique youre already bringing to the table..and thats IF youre at 10% bf or lower, which is already shredded for alot of guys.

Masteron neither builds muscle nor burns fat and will shut down your natural test and possibly estrogen which will leave you feeling like shit. Masteron alone would be totally worthless especially for what you want. Do a SARMS cycle because these questions are revealing to you not being ready. No offense. On top of that your dose is crazy and enanthate would do absolutely nothing in 6 weeks to begin with. Nothing should ever be run without test.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

Masteron neither builds muscle nor burns fat and will shut down your natural test and possibly estrogen which will leave you feeling like shit. Masteron alone would be totally worthless especially for what you want. Do a SARMS cycle because these questions are revealing to you not being ready. No offense. On top of that your dose is crazy and enanthate would do absolutely nothing in 6 weeks to begin with. Nothing should ever be run without test.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Ur right lol, I m just bummed out that I have to get off cycle and go on vacation without looking my best.

I usually never do a cycle without test but I m kind of in a desperate situation as I m leaving for vacation in 6 weeks. I was originally planning on doing sustanon 250, tren a 200 ew and masteron 600 ew however with the lack of time I won't be able to make an order. So I got Got 4 vials of Mast 200 laying around and 6 weeks to get shredded.
Here is my proposal:
Masteron enth and prop mix- 1300mgs ew for 6 weeks and PCT after that while I am on vacation.
Is this cycle worth it in terms of gains and is it nesssary to add test as Mast does increase your libido?

"Test in every cycle" was posted by drb this morning before he went home. There are situations where you do not need test, but usually this goes for less than 6 weeks. If and only if you are less than 10% bodyfat you could run mast 4-6 weeks and do pct. I don't want to start advocating no test cycles, but I also do not want to demonize cycles with no test. These types of cycles are for short term and certain goals.They will not kill you,and maybe you will like it.It just is not the optimal way to go.
So I will tell you this...take a shot at it if you are so inclined and see how you like it. The best teacher is when you did it and have first hand knowledge. If you choose to do this the prop would be best.
Remember we are here to build muscle and keep it. Not to win a sprint or a ufc fight, so for us, test is best, and the king of gear! Don't make a habit out of not using test.

Good point bro, I usually never do any cycle without test but I'm in a trick situation here soo I am going to give this cycle a try and keep a log to see how I react to a a Mast only cycle.

Good point bro, I usually never do any cycle without test but I'm in a trick situation here soo I am going to give this cycle a try and keep a log to see how I react to a a Mast only cycle.

do me a favor and keep some detailed notes. Post your experience for us...good or bad. Write something in your notes everyday if you can

do me a favor and keep some detailed notes. Post your experience for us...good or bad. Write something in your notes everyday if you can
Will do bro, I'll start a log and keep yall posted.

Jake is right, experience is the best teacher. However I think a mast only cycle might benefit someone prepping for a contest or something. Not getting ready for vacation or whatever. Mast prop for 6 weeks may have its uses but I wouldn't try that for extended periods with enanthate. You're just asking for issues if you do that IMO

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

What's the problem? Ur going on vacation? So what brings your gear with you...I would

Jake is right, experience is the best teacher. However I think a mast only cycle might benefit someone prepping for a contest or something. Not getting ready for vacation or whatever. Mast prop for 6 weeks may have its uses but I wouldn't try that for extended periods with enanthate. You're just asking for issues if you do that IMO

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Good point, the Mast I have is 150mgs enth and 50mgs prop per cc. I have heard ppl say that Mast enth kicks in really quick tho, is that true?

Lol I am going to Thailand and Its illegal there. How do u bring ur stack with you?

Oh...I thought u were going to the beach or something..I don't have Thailand money so I havnt experienced that problem yet lol

I think you should wait. There is an old sayin about not starting a cycle until you have everything in your hands

I think you should wait. There is an old sayin about not starting a cycle until you have everything in your hands
Good point, I'll take some time off and start my original cycle with tren, test, Mast and turinabol after vacation. No point of rushing it if I won't make any gains.

thats a damn strong piece of advice right there... the WORST outcome i see are situations JUST like this when there is some sort of rushed attempt for something miraculous that just ends up a mess as its done far to improperly... waiting sucks... we are ALL by human nature impatient in some shape or form however when you learn to wait and no how to have patience, the outcome generally has a MUCH higher likelihood of going your way as opposed to rushing and wanting everything RIGHT NOW and what I generally see is mistakes made throughout... if you want to hit a quick 6 weeks of GW, SR9009 and S4, you absolutely could do that... its half a cycle but you'll still get the results going that you are after for the trip...

Good point, I'll take some time off and start my original cycle with tren, test, Mast and turinabol after vacation. No point of rushing it if I won't make any gains.

you owe it to yourself to do it right man. Your stack will get you so much better gains. And as usual, you never want to run any aas without a test base.

you owe it to yourself to do it right man. Your stack will get you so much better gains. And as usual, you never want to run any aas without a test base.

Yep..those in pursuit of a quick fix are usually not happy with the outcome. I did train a boxer one time who did 25 mg/day winny. I sparred with him as his coach but he was 29 and I was 35. The winny made his punches hit like stone in only 4 weeks. Two weeks latter he won the fight by tko. Got off cycle and did pct. There are some exceptions when the goal is not about adding muscle,loosing fat and keeping gains. Of course we all know the rule of test is best, but it is being done today even at the olympic level...no test. Here again..they are not trying to add muscle,loose fat and keep gains.

Top Bottom