napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Masteron Enethate question

KODA24

Will Masteron dry your joints out? When I ran winstrol I had issues with my knees bothering
Me, come to find out it was winstrol. I will be running Eq as well, will that offset the drying of my joints? Any advice/ Input will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

im finishing up week 5 of masteron E this week, i have no sides to report at all with joint issues. Im starting winstrol tommorow and interested to see if my joints become glass on it. The masteron paired with tren is really helping me stay dry but again no negative sides to report as of yet.

No, masteron does not dry your joints like winstrol. Not at all. It's a great hardener but does not have the sides that winstrol does

im finishing up week 5 of masteron E this week, i have no sides to report at all with joint issues. Im starting winstrol tommorow and interested to see if my joints become glass on it. The masteron paired with tren is really helping me stay dry but again no negative sides to report as of yet.
What are your dosages?

ive never had it dry out my joints personally and dont see that really ever reported by others using it... its nothing like winstrol in that regard at all

Great insight bro, appreciate it.

ive never had it dry out my joints personally and dont see that really ever reported by others using it... its nothing like winstrol in that regard at all
Thanks bro. I was having trouble getting off the floor working walmart and I couldnt figure it out for the life of me. Really interested in trying Mast as my AAS journey starts to wind down. 1 more big cycle coming up.

No, masteron does not dry your joints like winstrol. Not at all. It's a great hardener but does not have the sides that winstrol does
Thanks bro.thinking of replicating my Tren cycle from last year with Tes, Eq and adding Mast.

Masteron has anti estrogen "properties" so if you're not paying attention to your estrogen and running your AI aggressively it can lower your estrogen and cause joint pain. So it can indirectly have an impact on your joints but it won't dry them out.

Masteron has anti estrogen "properties" so if you're not paying attention to your estrogen and running your AI aggressively it can lower your estrogen and cause joint pain. So it can indirectly have an impact on your joints but it won't dry them out.

That's a great point to bring up, but in my expereince two summers ago when I crashed my estrogen really bad while on test, Tren, mast I still didn't experience that. I know everyone is different but I don't think I've ever encountered drying joint pain like winstrol can give

That's a great point to bring up, but in my expereince two summers ago when I crashed my estrogen really bad while on test, Tren, mast I still didn't experience that. I know everyone is different but I don't think I've ever encountered drying joint pain like winstrol can give
I remember when that happened to you. It just proves no matter how experienced we are there's always something new to learn from our experiences with these complex compounds.

I remember when that happened to you. It just proves no matter how experienced we are there's always something new to learn from our experiences with these complex compounds.

Absolutely. That was certainly a learning experience for me to say the least

Great dialog from you guys.....at age 51 I'm learning all the time.

I know it was two summer's ago, but do you remember what your dosing protocol was?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

i generally run mast at 600 per week... i dont find that i personally see a too much from it in the 400 range...

I know it was two summer's ago, but do you remember what your dosing protocol was?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I was on 750 test, 800 masteron and 400 tren. Aromasin was 12.5mg EOD and I crashed on it between the combo of masteron and aromasin

Top Bottom