napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Masteron Dosge

Specimen

Been on 250 prop 350 ace for 4 weeks and yeah I love tren. Thinking I might add Mast prop for the last 4-6 so I'm looking for dosage suggestions (thinking 500ish). Is 4 weeks enough? Should I bump test to 350 to offset the anti-estrogenic effects of Mast? Any suggestions appreciated

ur test dosage is perfect for cut and masteron prop 150 mg eod should be nice not sure if 4 weeks is enough , i'd extend the cylce to 10 weeks so u have 6 weeks of masteron maybe even drop the tren at 8 weeks and continue with test & masteron for an additional 8 weeks (12 in total)

Last edited:
ur test dosage is perfect for cut and masteron prop 150 mg eod should be nice not sure if 4 weeks is enough , i'd extend the cylce to 10 weeks so u have 6 weeks of masteron maybe even drop the tren at 8 weeks and continue with test & masteron for an additional 8 weeks (12 in total)

Four weeks is not enough and not worth it... six minimum but eight is optimal... 150-200 mg eod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I pretty much agree with Dylan. Run it at least 6 weeks and I'd say 500mg per week would be the minimum to run up to 800 per week max

Top Bottom