esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Masteron

Masteron

Can masteron be use in a bulking cycle.?
    Test cyp at 300 a wk / 12 wks
    Dianabol at 30mg a wk / 4 wks
    Masteron 300 a week

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Portelles75 View Post
    Can masteron be use in a bulking cycle.?
    Test cyp at 300 a wk / 12 wks
    Dianabol at 30mg a wk / 4 wks
    Masteron 300 a week

The reason I was thinking in running masteron is cause it says it binds to the shgb therefore freeing more free testosterone in your body.

of course it can, why couldnt it? you can run it whenever you want... however proviron is the better option for the intended purpose

Proviron at 50mg a day for 12 weeks.?
    That was what I wanted to run at first but then I saw few videos about masteron.

Test cyp 300 a week 12 was
    Dianabol 30mg a day for 4 weeks
    Proviron 50mg a day for 12 was
    Tren ace 150 a week for 8 weeks.
    No PCT need it. I'm on TRT.

I'm looking to bulk up as much as I can. Don't care much about body fat present right now. I will just eat a horse if I have to.

Yes thats fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Any steroid can be used in a bulk cycle. But if you expect Masteron to be anabolic itís really not. It will bind to SHBG to give you more free hormones and thus virtually increasing your dosage or making it more effective. It can also help stave off SOME estrogen symptoms for SOME people. Itís a wonderful tool to prevent gyno in the right amounts, and It will make you horny as hell. But it really will not build much muscle on its own unless maybe youíre a female but itís not recommended for females anyway.

Masteron is a mostly androgenic hormone. Itís anabolic rating is very low, but it has its chance in any cycle to help no matter what your goal is.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    Any steroid can be used in a bulk cycle. But if you expect Masteron to be anabolic itís really not. It will bind to SHBG to give you more free hormones and thus virtually increasing your dosage or making it more effective. It can also help stave off SOME estrogen symptoms for SOME people. Itís a wonderful tool to prevent gyno in the right amounts, and It will make you horny as hell. But it really will not build much muscle on its own unless maybe youíre a female but itís not recommended for females anyway.

Masteron is a mostly androgenic hormone. Itís anabolic rating is very low, but it has its chance in any cycle to help no matter what your goal is.
    That's good to know. I just placed my order an I'm gonna use proviron this time. But for sure I have heard wonders about masteron. I will try it for my next cycle for sure. As far as I see it, I will never run a cycle without masteron or proviron. The point is to free as much testosterone as possible during a cycle for better results.

proviron is something ive always used.. i wouldnt use masteron unless you are in the right condition for it

Which steroid has the best libido push? Masteron or Proviron? What is the dose that will give you the best boost with the least possibility of sides (hair loss)?

Masteron

Quote Originally Posted by 500horse View Post
    Which steroid has the best libido push? Masteron or Proviron? What is the dose that will give you the best boost with the least possibility of sides (hair loss)?
    Either is great. Iím sure there isnít much noticeable difference because they both Increase it dramatically. As little as 300mg of Masteron Enanthate for me sends me into a tailspin of lust lol