napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Masteron

Portelles75

Can masteron be use in a bulking cycle.?
Test cyp at 300 a wk / 12 wks
Dianabol at 30mg a wk / 4 wks
Masteron 300 a week

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Can masteron be use in a bulking cycle.?
Test cyp at 300 a wk / 12 wks
Dianabol at 30mg a wk / 4 wks
Masteron 300 a week

The reason I was thinking in running masteron is cause it says it binds to the shgb therefore freeing more free testosterone in your body.

of course it can, why couldnt it? you can run it whenever you want... however proviron is the better option for the intended purpose

Proviron at 50mg a day for 12 weeks.?
That was what I wanted to run at first but then I saw few videos about masteron.

Test cyp 300 a week 12 was
Dianabol 30mg a day for 4 weeks
Proviron 50mg a day for 12 was
Tren ace 150 a week for 8 weeks.
No PCT need it. I'm on TRT.

I'm looking to bulk up as much as I can. Don't care much about body fat present right now. I will just eat a horse if I have to.

Any steroid can be used in a bulk cycle. But if you expect Masteron to be anabolic it’s really not. It will bind to SHBG to give you more free hormones and thus virtually increasing your dosage or making it more effective. It can also help stave off SOME estrogen symptoms for SOME people. It’s a wonderful tool to prevent gyno in the right amounts, and It will make you horny as hell. But it really will not build much muscle on its own unless maybe you’re a female but it’s not recommended for females anyway.

Masteron is a mostly androgenic hormone. It’s anabolic rating is very low, but it has its chance in any cycle to help no matter what your goal is.

Any steroid can be used in a bulk cycle. But if you expect Masteron to be anabolic it’s really not. It will bind to SHBG to give you more free hormones and thus virtually increasing your dosage or making it more effective. It can also help stave off SOME estrogen symptoms for SOME people. It’s a wonderful tool to prevent gyno in the right amounts, and It will make you horny as hell. But it really will not build much muscle on its own unless maybe you’re a female but it’s not recommended for females anyway.

Masteron is a mostly androgenic hormone. It’s anabolic rating is very low, but it has its chance in any cycle to help no matter what your goal is.
That's good to know. I just placed my order an I'm gonna use proviron this time. But for sure I have heard wonders about masteron. I will try it for my next cycle for sure. As far as I see it, I will never run a cycle without masteron or proviron. The point is to free as much testosterone as possible during a cycle for better results.

proviron is something ive always used.. i wouldnt use masteron unless you are in the right condition for it

Which steroid has the best libido push? Masteron or Proviron? What is the dose that will give you the best boost with the least possibility of sides (hair loss)?

Which steroid has the best libido push? Masteron or Proviron? What is the dose that will give you the best boost with the least possibility of sides (hair loss)?

Either is great. I’m sure there isn’t much noticeable difference because they both Increase it dramatically. As little as 300mg of Masteron Enanthate for me sends me into a tailspin of lust lol [emoji13]

Masteron is not cheap if you just want a libido boost Proviron is the better option. If you're doing a contest prep Masteron for sure.

I personally wouldn't use Masteron for bulking. You could but it's somewhat counterproductive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Masteron is stronger in that regard, but really should only be used in the right application. It's more of an aesthetic drug

masteron is stronger in general in terms of what it does... when it comes to libido, i have always felt proviron to be stronger in that area... everyone is different but for that area, i love proviron

Masteron is not cheap if you just want a libido boost Proviron is the better option. If you're doing a contest prep Masteron for sure.

I personally wouldn't use Masteron for bulking. You could but it's somewhat counterproductive.

Why do you think counterproductive? Just curious.

Why do you think counterproductive? Just curious.
Most bulking compunds are wet (Dbol, Deca, high Testosterone, HGH. I don't think you'll get to see Masteron shine in this application.

Maybe counterproductive wasn't the right word to use.

yes, using mast with things like dbol for example, will never let it truly shine.. .the MAIN purpose of using masteron is for muscle hardening and aesthetics and dbol is the complete polar opposite of that... trying to "keep it cleaner" is not what masteron will do... it doesnt necessarily work that way... winstrol or anavar would be the better option if thats the idea or plan...

Most bulking compunds are wet (Dbol, Deca, high Testosterone, HGH. I don't think you'll get to see Masteron shine in this application.

Maybe counterproductive wasn't the right word to use.

That makes sense. I haven’t thought of that. But then wouldn’t you have to say that using an AI can do the same?

That makes sense. I haven’t thought of that. But then wouldn’t you have to say that using an AI can do the same?
An AI can definitely control water retention but I don't think it's great for hardening.

Top Bottom