napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mast Cycle Advise

drachola

Hi Dylan,

I was wondering if you could lay out a Mast/Test/Proviron cycle for me.

Stats:
54 yrs
5/10" 203lbs
10.9% BF (dexa scan 2 days ago)

I just got off 16 weeks of 350 cyp, 50 proviron & 700 primo in mid August. Finished at 220lbs. I did 6 weeks of PCT and everything went great. Bloods are solid and my BP is perfect. Before that my cycle was test/proviron/eq for the same 16 weeks. I'll probably start my next cycle on April 1st but, I'm planning ahead so I can have my BF right.

Lot's of cycles under my belt. I am staying off the same time on...cycle+pct = time off. I'm very careful.

This cycle, I want to try masteron at under 10% bf.

Can you lay out a low dose test/mast cycle for me? Question: Is taken proviron not needed when you run mast? Does mast have as much effect on libido as proviron? I ride mountain bikes and surf a lot so, endurance is always a priority. No need for me to get massive anymore.

As always....Thank you for your reply in advance. You have helped me lay out my last three cycles.

SS

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-12 mast e 600 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly, may not need this much with this stack)
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
11-14 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

54 yrs old and you PCT? You're a brave man. What are your Test levels at after PCT?

54 yrs old and you PCT? You're a brave man. What are your Test levels at after PCT?
I came back at 521 eight weeks after my last pin. BP was a little high but, as soon as I started cutting, my BP fell into line.

Top Bottom