napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MASS sarm stack

Allday661

I need some input/help. Can anyone share any success stories they?ve had with bulking on sarms?
I?m looking for a solid mass stack. Yk11? Rad? Lgd4033? Mk677?

Training experience is 7 years. Goal is to put as much size as possible. Current weight is 210@14% I also understand I would have to be in a surplus, which is not a problem. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

I like to use YK-11 alongside an AAS stack like tren and deca for bulking personally. I also use cardarine with almost every cycle as well.

Last edited:
here is a great bulking cycle... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 YK-11 10 mg per day split doses? 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1

pct 13-18

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well?Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There?s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceut.../dp/B0762B5KBG
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

here is a great bulking cycle... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 YK-11 10 mg per day split doses? 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1

pct 13-18

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well?Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There?s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceut.../dp/B0762B5KBG
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

Awesome. Dylan, I never once thought about throwing in mk and GW in my PCT. Eye opener for sure. As always, THANK YOU for your input. You know where I?ll be getting my sarms.

SARMS.FORSALE

Awesome. Dylan, I never once thought about throwing in mk and GW in my PCT. Eye opener for sure. As always, THANK YOU for your input. You know where I?ll be getting my sarms.

SARMS.FORSALE
happy to help brother... on this stack you need this

3 rad

3 yk

4 mk677

3 lgd

1 mk2866

2 gw

1 clomid

1 nolva

1 aromasin

Question.
Why 4 bottle mk677?
Do you run it through the pct?

I only saw it listed in the main cycle 1-12.
I was looking at this stack for my self and the amazing sale going on 15 for 10 right now. What did I miss? Of course I?m on trt. so a bit different. If you want this on another post I will start it. Did want to high jack.

Question.
Why 4 bottle mk677?
Do you run it through the pct?

I only saw it listed in the main cycle 1-12.
I was looking at this stack for my self and the amazing sale going on 15 for 10 right now. What did I miss? Of course I?m on trt. so a bit different. If you want this on another post I will start it. Did want to high jack.

you are supposed to stay on mk677 at least 6 months... i just assumed that was known and that you just stay on it so you would want to get at least four so you have it through pct...

Perfect thanks.
I knew it was best for 6 months. I figured I was missing something simple.
I read it a few time before questioning.
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

That will be a killer stack man. You could even use S23 next time in there or even instead of the RAD. Either way it will be incredible.

Top Bottom