napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Are mass gainers acceptable while bulking?

Astroid

I usually eat around 2200-2500 calories day to maintain. I am bulking because the stack I am on so need to increase. Is adding a 1300 calorie mass gainers to go to 3500 as my last or first meal of the day while the rest of the day eating my normal diet a horrible way to get to the 3500 mark or is this okay? Or do I just need to torture myself to add another 1500 off real food? Not sure if mass gainers actually give you the real calories you need or are complete garbage.

Nah dude, that’s totally fine. One shake amongst 3-4 real meals a day is on the more ideal side. You’re getting near 70-75% real good and one shake for an extra 13-1500 calorie edge and that’s what they’re really made for. I think that’s exactly what you should do.

Which shake to use is the real question. I don’t toot NTBM’s horn very often anymore but I still would love to see something like their old mass gainer with the sweet potato (I forget the name). ) 5% band Real Food is apparently a good choice in my opinions but there are countless choices. Choose wisely.

Which shake to use is the real question. I don’t toot NTBM’s horn very often anymore but I still would love to see something like their old mass gainer with the sweet potato (I forget the name). ) 5% real food is apparently a good choice in my opinions but there are countless choices. Choose wisely.
idk was called serious mass or something I bought

Well, regardless, if you weigh getting a deficit of calories with getting a lesser quality source of macros, albeit a sufficient number of calories, then I think your one mass shake plan wins. I mean, needless to say try to get one with lesser crap in it but at the end of the day your anabolism wins.

Well, regardless, if you weigh getting a deficit of calories with getting a lesser quality source of macros, albeit a suffice number calories, then I think your one mass shake plan wins. I mean, needless to say try to get one with lesser crap in it but at the end of the day your anabolism wins.

I guess im just more so trying to figure out if I eat 2200 in food and 1300 in the shake is it a real 3500 or just stuff that goes through me

about mass gainer in general no idea about rich pian his gainer

Ya poor guy, I’ll just say that from someone who hasn’t tried his products but has read the labels, they look good. That’s as far as my knowledge gets. But yeah mass gainers are usually high priced shit. I don’t usually recommend shakes of any kind but if utilized correctly they have their place.

My recommendation would be to make your own mass gainer type of shake. It's cheaper and way better for you if you do it right.

You can take a regular whey shake and add a banana, oats, and a little pb or olive oil and boom you have a 1000 calorie HEALTHY shake before you know it

My recommendation would be to make your own mass gainer type of shake. It's cheaper and way better for you if you do it right.

You can take a regular whey shake and add a banana, oats, and a little pb or olive oil and boom you have a 1000 calorie HEALTHY shake before you know it

This is ideal.

BSN brand I believe. Sugar content doesn’t concern me so much personally it’s the other low-quality carbs and ingredients that some companies use. Plus protein powder is generally degraded protein from the processing. Personally when I do shakes are use all egg whites mixed with chocolate, oats etc. far cleaner and more beneficial.

Top Bottom