napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mass to cut ??

JIMMY1981

Hi,

I put on 15lbs on last cycle of RAD140 and MK677 and have started my next cycle 2 weeks ago. I'm happy with the gains but I'm gaining too much belly fat. I think I should cut.

What would work best? Stop the MK677 and replace with another Sarm? Which one? Any ideas would be appreciated on how I can lost the fat but keep the muscle and if it is recommended to stop after 2 weeks of a cycle and start using a different Sarm.

Thanks

Hi,

I put on 15lbs on last cycle of RAD140 and MK677 and have started my next cycle 2 weeks ago. I'm happy with the gains but I'm gaining too much belly fat. I think I should cut.

What would work best? Stop the MK677 and replace with another Sarm? Which one? Any ideas would be appreciated on how I can lost the fat but keep the muscle and if it is recommended to stop after 2 weeks of a cycle and start using a different Sarm.

Thanks

You don’t need to change anything really. Just resist the appetite mk677 brings. You aren’t adding belly fat from the compounds. Change your diet

Keep the MK677 going and add in S4 and GW. Keep in mind that mk677 can cause water retention that will appear like fat gain if your potassium is too low or sodium too high. You need to maintain the proper electrolyte balance

mk677 has a high affinity for fat burning but you need other cutting sarms along with it... here's the layout i would go with..

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

It is all based on diet man. You can run any compounds you want but to cut you need to adjust diet. If you need to then track calories. It will require you being in a caloric deficit every single day to get the results you want.

DIET DIET DIET ........ ALL DAY LONG....if you have a smart phone down load Myfitess pal and keep track of your macros and calorie intake ... you can work out till your head falls off but if your diet not in check you are spinning your wheels

Top Bottom