napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Martial arts sarms and peptides question

Maga05

Martial arts sarms/peptides need help from Dylan

Hi, Dylan. I've been watching a lot of your videos and wanted to ask some questions. Let me give you a little explanation of what I do so to make it easier to understand my questions. Thank you.
I'm a full time brazilian Jiu Jitsu competitor. I Train Monday thru Friday twice a day 3 hours each session. Which basically involves drilling techniques and hard sparring sessions. I'm 29 years old and I have very good genetics (naturally strong and very lean, can eat whatever I want and still have 6 pack). 171pounds, Height 5-11. I've never used any steroids or anything similar to it. Due to a lot of times overtraining and not eating enough I developed iron deficiency (that's what I think is the reason because doctors I visited can't give me proper answer). So for the first time few months ago I've tried peptide tb500. The reason I tried tb500 because I read it helps with endurance and recovery/healing and I wanted to use something which has low risks of side effects because I'm kinda scared to use testosterone or hgh etc.
My experience with tb500. I didn't feel magic of course but it did heal some of my pains on fingers joints which bothered me for few months and I did feel that I could push a bit harder during training especially first 2-3weeks which is weird cuz I was reading that it kicks in later but anyway... recently I started watching videos about sarms and saw many positive comments from you about gw501516, s4 and mk677. These are 3 sarms which got my attention.

My questions are

1. Is gw501516 much better in terms of endurance than peptide tb500?
2. If I stack gw and s4 do I need post cycle? And if yes what and How? *if I'm not mistaken gw and s4 together will be great endurance/recovery and a lot of strength ,right?
3. I read that mk677 is the closest thing to hgh. So if I start using it it has to be minimum 6months or better 1 Year? How fast do you feel recovery and can I use it together while I use gw and s4, or just gw.

4. Can any of these sarms help with iron deficiency?

5. What is the best suggestion you can give me based on my needs ?

Thank you for your time and sorry If I have some English mistakes. English is my 3rd language.

Last edited:
Hi, Dylan. I've been watching a lot of your videos and wanted to ask some questions. Let me give you a little explanation of what I do so to make it easier to understand my questions. Thank you.
I'm a full time brazilian Jiu Jitsu competitor. I Train Monday thru Friday twice a day 3 hours each session. Which basically involves drilling techniques and hard sparring sessions. I'm 29 years old and I have very good genetics (naturally strong and very lean, can eat whatever I want and still have 6 pack). 171pounds, Height 5-11. I've never used any steroids or anything similar to it. Due to a lot of times overtraining and not eating enough I developed iron deficiency (that's what I think is the reason because doctors I visited can't give me proper answer). So for the first time few months ago I've tried peptide tb500. The reason I tried tb500 because I read it helps with endurance and recovery/healing and I wanted to use something which has low risks of side effects because I'm kinda scared to use testosterone or hgh etc.
My experience with tb500. I didn't feel magic of course but it did heal some of my pains on fingers joints which bothered me for few months and I did feel that I could push a bit harder during training especially first 2-3weeks which is weird cuz I was reading that it kicks in later but anyway... recently I started watching videos about sarms and saw many positive comments from you about gw501516, s4 and mk677. These are 3 sarms which got my attention.

My questions are

1. Is gw501516 much better in terms of endurance than peptide tb500?
2. If I stack gw and s4 do I need post cycle? And if yes what and How? *if I'm not mistaken gw and s4 together will be great endurance/recovery and a lot of strength ,right?
3. I read that mk677 is the closest thing to hgh. So if I start using it it has to be minimum 6months or better 1 Year? How fast do you feel recovery and can I use it together while I use gw and s4, or just gw.

4. Can any of these sarms help with iron deficiency?

5. What is the best suggestion you can give me based on my needs ?

Thank you for your time and sorry If I have some English mistakes. English is my 3rd language.

GW is about the best thing you can Possibly run for endurance purposes. Perfect for you. MK-677 is great but it does need to be ran long term for a year. MK-2866 gives incredible healing and recovery benefits and would go well with your stack for that purpose.

Here is the protocol for what I'd recommend for you with links to get everything you need

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I like GW501516 so much that I will use it as the base of all my stacks. Even on its own, it is fantastic.

I am using Gw/S4 now. I will not use S4 again, the vision sides aren't worth it for me. But admittedly, BJJ is much more of a feel game, than a sight game.

I would suggest: Gw501516/Mk2866 as the best bang for you buck. Some increased strength, recovery/healing, and endurance. I am still working through a few more duos, but that is my favourite so far.

Mk677: Made me so hungry it was difficult to control my diet, led to undesirable weight gain.
LGD4033: Caused me to gain more weight (water) than I wanted to, which won't be good for you.
S4: Vision sides weren't worth it for me.
RAD140: I have it, but am yet to try it
SR9009: I have it, but am yet to try it

*No disrespect to RickRock, just offering my opinion... and I really like duos: they are cheaper, and I can feel what is doing what, better.

For iron deficiency, reduce coffee intake, and eat more red meat, preferably wild meat.

TB500 is great, I use it with BPC157 to fix up a knee injury that was lingering. What was your dosage, and length of use for the TB500?

Thank you for advise. I used tb500 5mg per week for 6 weeks and then 5mg for 1 month. I originally wanted to use it for endurance but it seems like it helps more with recovery. I'm very excited to see what he will do. I was also thinking at first just to start with gw and mk2866 without s4 (because of vision side effects).

Top Bottom