Many compounds at low dose vs 1-3 compounds at high dose

Cocopiny

Hey guys, current stack is going to be:

Tbol:50mg/d
Test p: 500mg/wk
Masteron p: 350mg/W
Tren e: 125mg/ wk
Winstrol 10mg/d

I?m a big believer of running loads of different compounds at smaller doses instead of just 1-3 at a high dose as I feel they synergies and potentiate each other, what do you guys think about this? I know this is a contentious topic as many other believe the exact opposite of what I do, and as far as I know there arnt really any legit studies that prove iether to be more effective than the other.

Would I be better off say removing winstrol, upping tbol to 70mg/d, removing masteron and upping test to a gram, or removing masteron and upping winstrol to 50mg/d, or even say removing tbol and masteron and upping winstrol to 100mg/d, I?m asking this in regards to both results of looks (dryness and vascularity) mass gained, mass retained (on diet) and overall impact on health (which one is less harmful per say, these are just example of the doses/ changes, I?m sure you know what I?m talking about).

Hey guys, current stack is going to be:

Tbol:50mg/d
Test p: 500mg/wk
Masteron p: 350mg/W
Tren e: 125mg/ wk
Winstrol 10mg/d

I?m a big believer of running loads of different compounds at smaller doses instead of just 1-3 at a high dose as I feel they synergies and potentiate each other, what do you guys think about this? I know this is a contentious topic as many other believe the exact opposite of what I do, and as far as I know there arnt really any legit studies that prove iether to be more effective than the other.

Would I be better off say removing winstrol, upping tbol to 70mg/d, removing masteron and upping test to a gram, or removing masteron and upping winstrol to 50mg/d, or even say removing tbol and masteron and upping winstrol to 100mg/d, I?m asking this in regards to both results of looks (dryness and vascularity) mass gained, mass retained (on diet) and overall impact on health (which one is less harmful per say, these are just example of the doses/ changes, I?m sure you know what I?m talking about).
50 mg per day of tbol is plenty... a gram of test is absurdity... why would you want to use that much? winstrol at 100 mg per day?? what?

Every compound has a minimum dose you really need to use if you expect anything from it. A cocktail of low dose compounds is not going to change that. You might as well throw out tren and winstrol at those dosages. Not worth using at all. And even your masteron dose is too low really. It needs to be about 500 in my opinion to be worth it

Wickr - RickRock13

Top Bottom