napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Man... escaped serious injury today by a inch Bros

blaze91

Trimming a big tree... .. A branch was about 25 feet up in the air....Like a dumb ass I was on a ladder and using one of those little chain saws with a 8 foot extension... So I though I was safe b/c I was away from it off to the side about 8 feet ... branch was about 6 in in diameter and 15 to 20 foot long... started cutting thinking it would drop straight down... but it snapped half way through the cut.. and swung directly at my head... I just froze b/c i was so high up on the ladder.... branch grazed my head... enough to make my neck and lower back hurt for a few minutes.(like I tweeked my neck and back) Heard the thud when it hit the ground.... I thank the Lord!!! I couldn't believe it missed me.... I was sitting there in dis belief... Always trim a branch from behind Bros!! I thank God that he protected me!!! honestly feel it was some Devine Intervention!! ... just wanted to share

Damn man. I'm glad it didn't give you a direct hit. That could have been bad. With the nature of my job I always have to think about what could potentially happen before doing a task, and you always want to make sure you are out of the line of fire should something happen unplanned

Damn man. I'm glad it didn't give you a direct hit. That could have been bad. With the nature of my job I always have to think about what could potentially happen before doing a task, and you always want to make sure you are out of the line of fire should something happen unplanned
Thanks man.. still don't know how it went sideways like that.. went right over my head... I was a good 14 ft up on the ladder as well... I live in Atlanta.... Trees everywhere

I know you almost shit your pants on that one. Glad you're okay bro. Close calls are better than oh shit any day though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheeeit noparking99, you ain't no lumberjack! The only thing you did wrong was what you didn't do. You should've had a medium thick rope tied around that limb you were so determined to lope off and had a ground man pulling tension on the limb away from you as you were sawing away. Lumberjacking is an art and feat of engineering!

Last edited:
Haha trees are no joke unpredictable bastards. Droppeda fuck ton of trees through out my life. You know what they're going to do but you never know what they're going to do if you know what i mean.

Top Bottom