napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Major PIP or infection pain?

Takmard

Hi guys, So I purchased some Sust. 350 from one of the sources on here couple weeks ago for my TRT. I pined half a mil or about 175mg into my left delt last Tue. Didn't have any problems for a couple days and then started to feel a little pain in my delt by Saturday AM and by PM the pain was progressively worsening. Last night I kept waking up from the pain every time I moved. Today my left deltoid/ Tricept is swollen and very painful. Don't know why but its the worst pip I have ever experienced. I took all precautions as always, cleaned the top of the vile and my entire deltoid with alcohol prior to pining. Used a new 25g 1 inch needle brand new and wasn't doll or anything either, one to draw another to pin. Anyone have ever experienced this before? please advise.Tnx

Is there any redness or swelling in the area?Does it feel hotter than the rest of your body?Do you see any red lines radiating from the pin site?Any nausea/lethargy?

Best case scenario is you probably nicked a nerve.

The swelling part is kind of weird.. i think ive nicked a nerve in my quad and it just turned into a big bruise but no swelling.. is it red and hot to touch?

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

When pressing on the injection site do you notice indentation and is there puss formation ? What's your temperature? Monitor your body temperature and if you notice increase, seek medical attention.

Your problem is the 350 mg concentration..there's nothing u can do about it..it'll hurt like that every time

I had a similar reaction in my right glute about 6 months ago. It just looked it was red and slightly swollen until I flexed and then it looked like a softball was hanging off of my ass. After 3 days of excruciating pain I went to the clinic and the doc told me it was due to a shallow injection. Gave me a steroid shot in the other glute and I was good as new a week later. The doc told me that if I experienced any of the symptoms listed by billyD@kid or flanex then to come back in immediately because that would indicate an infection. Good luck to you on this, I know mine hurt like hell so I can't even imagine the pain in a delt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, there is more redness and slight swelling in my left delt compared to right side. I do have a slight fever but that's also due to having been sick for a few days, woke up with a sore throat a couple days ago. Last night when I woke up to take a piss, I felt very nauseous and light headed while I was standing up and I almost had to sit down, went back to bed right away. Been feeling lethargy too but not sure if its caused by the Tbol I started taking a week ago at 30mg daily for first time ever.

No, just tender to touch and very painful. I have a mild fever too, but am also sick right now with a cold. Left delt does feel a little hotter than right side.

Does not matter..it doesn't change the concentration just because u took less..most every one here has learned thier lesson on high concentration blends...I had sustanon 300 from phurious before that Damn near put me on crutches the pip was so insane. You can dilute it, but honestly it's not worth the trouble,just buy some sustanon 250 and it'll be ok

Yeah, I don't mean to sound like a little girl, but it hurts like hell. Never had this before and been pining for a while now with Test C up until last week when I changed over to sust

How can I dilute it? can I use some EQ 200 in the same syringe? I just bought two 20ml jugs bro, I have to use it somehow. Not cheap lol

How can I dilute it? can I use some EQ 200 in the same syringe? I just bought two 20ml jugs bro, I have to use it somehow. Not cheap lol

If you have any injectable B12 that would work.That's what I used on some harsher than normal stuff I did.It worked well.

I don't have any B12, should have ordered some when I ordered the sust. Dang, I even thought about getting some cause it was so cheap, but decided to pass up for now. Lets see if I recover from this in a couple days, then I may just order some otherwise the problem may be caused by something else entirely. Thanks for all the help

Bro I know Damn well it hurts like hell..I was popping ibuprofen like tic tacs..once you drop the high concentration the problem will be solved..your not having an infection or nothing like that..I tried sustanon 500 once...smh one pin and I literally wanted to cut my arm off

Bro I know Damn well it hurts like hell..I was popping ibuprofen like tic tacs..once you drop the high concentration the problem will be solved..your not having an infection or nothing like that..I tried sustanon 500 once...smh one pin and I literally wanted to cut my arm off

Hell ya... Many moons ago I've tried test 400 and pip was insane for a week after each injection. Couldn't even imagine 500 fuck .! I cringe thinking about it. Either it's concentration pip or as mentioned previously injection was not deep enough and leaked subq... Or both ??? Daym !

Anyone know what exactly it is about the concentration that causes so much pain?I never really looked into it.I just avoid higher than normal concentrations after some bad experiences.

OP it's hard to tell since you already have a cold & a fever.Just keep an eye on the injection site & if you see anything like red lines radiating from it or what billythekid said about indentations get to the ER right away!
Good luck bro

Top Bottom