napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Major PIP help needed

KODA24

Hey gang looking for some advice I am running NPP Bold Cyp and test 350 blend From a trusted source here in the group I am stacking them in a syringe 3 days a week Monday Wednesday Friday I'm getting major pip soreness and tightness in the muscle where I inject, it goes away after a couple days but dam this is brutal I do like half-and-half in 2 different body parts 2.5 cc's total. is it just the stuff I'm taking?
Thanks

Bold cyp is known to hurt for a few days. Also test 350 is pretty concentrated so that would likely cause some pip. Tylenol and ibuprofen help a ton.

Bold cyp is known to hurt for a few days. Also test 350 is pretty concentrated so that would likely cause some pip. Tylenol and ibuprofen help a ton.
Definitely true. You may also want to heat the injection area before and or after with a heating pad or hot shower to help distribute the compounds as far as possible before the oil dissipates.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Simple answer is bold cyp is known for being painful bro. It doesnt have to do with quality, its just the compound itself

What do you expect bro... NPP (short ester), Bold Cyp (PIP is common) Test 350 (high concentrated blend). It's like you were asking for it. You've been around long enough to know better. Time to man up!

What do you expect bro... NPP (short ester), Bold Cyp (PIP is common) Test 350 (high concentrated blend). It's like you were asking for it. You've been around long enough to know better. Time to man up!
Lmao, I know bro, I know but I'm a rookie with the short ester stuff. Quality was never in question but DAMN! My ass has a golf ball in it! What's the saying, no pain, no gain? Thanks to all for your input.

Lmao, I know bro, I know but I'm a rookie with the short ester stuff. Quality was never in question but DAMN! My ass has a golf ball in it! What's the saying, no pain, no gain? Thanks to all for your input.

Honestly brother it was not a good idea to put these in a blend if im understanding what you wrote correctly... either way, its going to be painful

I used to run Tren Ace, Mast P, Test Prop blend. When I would pin my quads I would definitely have to limp occasionally. Stairs were a bitch. Warning the syringe under hot water and injecting really slow will help some.

Top Bottom