domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maintaining testical size on TRT

Maintaining testical size on TRT

Hi Dylan

I recently came across your videos on youtube. I’ve been watching them a lot and they are awesome. I think your videos are the most informative of all the videos I’ve seen. I do have a question. I’ve been on TRT for about 7 months. I have experimented with dosage and have recently settled on a fairly low dose of 70mg per week. I inject EOD. To be clear, that’s 70mg per week in total, not 70mg per injection. One thing I have noticed is that my balls have gotten a lot smaller and softer since I started TRT. I have tried HCG a couple of times to combat this but for whatever reason, I feel like my mood goes to shit when I’m on HCG. Is there another way to maintain testicular size while on TRT? One thing I should mention is that I’ve also been using XCD Procreate for about 3 weeks after a personal trainer at my gym highly recommended it after he had been using it for a few months. This is it -> genesis.com.au/supplements/hormone-products/anti-estrogen/procreate-capsules-by-xcd-nutrition-pct-test-booster.html

Thanks again for the awesome videos. I think you can built your channel up to one of the biggest on youtube.

Thanks

Your balls get smaller on TRT. Do you really care? For every action there is a reaction. I stopped worrying about that a long time ago. You will be far better off with a healthy testosterone level than with large balls.

Honestly I’ve never noticed any shrinkage at all. Not trying to be tmi, I know some guys freak out but I see zero difference. If anything it’ll make your tool look bigger dude lol

I prefer mine smaller. At least I don't have to flip them over my leg when I sit on the toilet anymore. Sometimes the water is really cold .

Mine are the size of almonds. Once a year I will run hcg just to see them plump up. I always deal with gyno on hcg though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    I prefer mine smaller. At least I don't have to flip them over my leg when I sit on the toilet anymore. Sometimes the water is really cold .
    Some funny shit.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

you never want to use hcg for extended periods of time... you can use dga post ct, 8 weeks at a time and that will help you... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

HCG increases estrogen: it’s basically a large dose of LH hitting your system, so the excess hormones that can’t convert to other terminal hormones go to estrogen instead, which can make your mood/emotions wacky. It also increases the number of estrogen receptors over time, so you basically become more responsive to estrogen.
    You can technically take clomid while on TRT and it will act similar to hcg but without overdosing the LH, but you’d need something like 100-150mg/day, and some get unpleasant side effects from taking it that high.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    HCG increases estrogen: it’s basically a large dose of LH hitting your system, so the excess hormones that can’t convert to other terminal hormones go to estrogen instead, which can make your mood/emotions wacky. It also increases the number of estrogen receptors over time, so you basically become more responsive to estrogen.
    You can technically take clomid while on TRT and it will act similar to hcg but without overdosing the LH, but you’d need something like 100-150mg/day, and some get unpleasant side effects from taking it that high.
    absolutely right... the misuse of hcg is so prevalent and people need to know the drawbacks and why its advised against

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    absolutely right... the misuse of hcg is so prevalent and people need to know the drawbacks and why its advised against