napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Maintaining testical size on TRT

neemareks

Hi Dylan

I recently came across your videos on youtube. I’ve been watching them a lot and they are awesome. I think your videos are the most informative of all the videos I’ve seen. I do have a question. I’ve been on TRT for about 7 months. I have experimented with dosage and have recently settled on a fairly low dose of 70mg per week. I inject EOD. To be clear, that’s 70mg per week in total, not 70mg per injection. One thing I have noticed is that my balls have gotten a lot smaller and softer since I started TRT. I have tried HCG a couple of times to combat this but for whatever reason, I feel like my mood goes to shit when I’m on HCG. Is there another way to maintain testicular size while on TRT? One thing I should mention is that I’ve also been using XCD Procreate for about 3 weeks after a personal trainer at my gym highly recommended it after he had been using it for a few months. This is it -> genesis.com.au/supplements/hormone-products/anti-estrogen/procreate-capsules-by-xcd-nutrition-pct-test-booster.html

Thanks again for the awesome videos. I think you can built your channel up to one of the biggest on youtube.

Thanks

Your balls get smaller on TRT. Do you really care? For every action there is a reaction. I stopped worrying about that a long time ago. You will be far better off with a healthy testosterone level than with large balls.

Honestly I’ve never noticed any shrinkage at all. Not trying to be tmi, I know some guys freak out but I see zero difference. If anything it’ll make your tool look bigger dude lol

I prefer mine smaller. At least I don't have to flip them over my leg when I sit on the toilet anymore. Sometimes the water is really cold [emoji16].

Mine are the size of almonds. Once a year I will run hcg just to see them plump up. I always deal with gyno on hcg though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

HCG increases estrogen: it’s basically a large dose of LH hitting your system, so the excess hormones that can’t convert to other terminal hormones go to estrogen instead, which can make your mood/emotions wacky. It also increases the number of estrogen receptors over time, so you basically become more responsive to estrogen.
You can technically take clomid while on TRT and it will act similar to hcg but without overdosing the LH, but you’d need something like 100-150mg/day, and some get unpleasant side effects from taking it that high.

HCG increases estrogen: it’s basically a large dose of LH hitting your system, so the excess hormones that can’t convert to other terminal hormones go to estrogen instead, which can make your mood/emotions wacky. It also increases the number of estrogen receptors over time, so you basically become more responsive to estrogen.
You can technically take clomid while on TRT and it will act similar to hcg but without overdosing the LH, but you’d need something like 100-150mg/day, and some get unpleasant side effects from taking it that high.
absolutely right... the misuse of hcg is so prevalent and people need to know the drawbacks and why its advised against

absolutely right... the misuse of hcg is so prevalent and people need to know the drawbacks and why its advised against

Now, if they could find something that increased the number of androgen receptors in select tissues, that would be ideal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oligomycin reduces progesterone receptors and significantly reduces estrogen receptors, but it also inhibits ATP synthesis.

Increased estrogen receptors in muscle and bone probably isn’t such as bad thing, particularly in bone, but the problem is in other areas like breast tissue, etc.

Mine definitely got smaller maybe 20%. Been on TRT or on cycle for 3 years. I guess I didn’t really care as I’ve been married to long and done having kids. I knew this would happen and excepted it as part of TRT.

Now if I was single I might care a little......

Mine definitely got smaller maybe 20%. Been on TRT or on cycle for 3 years. I guess I didn’t really care as I’ve been married to long and done having kids. I knew this would happen and excepted it as part of TRT.

Now if I was single I might care a little......

Fahhhhk. They give me HCG with my trt. The only real issue I've had so far as my estrogen going wacky, maybe I should skip the HCG?

Good info. I have been on DR prescribed TRT, anastrole and HCG for quite a few years now. Quite frankly the HCG does seem to keep things larger but I feel better when I do not take it. I have been away from this board for too long. Always good info. Dylans videos have always been a great source of info

Fahhhhk. They give me HCG with my trt. The only real issue I've had so far as my estrogen going wacky, maybe I should skip the HCG?

i have never understood why doctors hand that out and tell people to stay on it... i wouldnt personally use it... ive literally NEVER used it on trt and cant see the need.. .the ONLY time im using it is for fertility help this year and thats it...

Good info. I have been on DR prescribed TRT, anastrole and HCG for quite a few years now. Quite frankly the HCG does seem to keep things larger but I feel better when I do not take it. I have been away from this board for too long. Always good info. Dylans videos have always been a great source of info
happy to help brother

i have never understood why doctors hand that out and tell people to stay on it... i wouldnt personally use it... ive literally NEVER used it on trt and cant see the need.. .the ONLY time im using it is for fertility help this year and thats it...

I don't have labs till April so I won't be able to see what effect it has with my numbers. No HCG, no AI and just Proviron is where that would leave my protocol.

On 150mg Cyp a week, my numbers are 475. 1/2 ADex with the shot had my Estrogen at 29

Top Bottom