napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Maintaining once you've got it

BoredStiff

So I'm at a point where I've reached all my goals, it only took 23 years lol, but I'm there.

Obviously this is a very subjective question so I don't expect definitive answers, just personal experiences

Did you find that just going back to TRT allowed you to maintain or did you still need a small "blast" cycle every 2-4 months to keep you topped off? I'm about 10-15lbs over my natural limit for reference.

I really find being on tons of gear makes me really not feel that great. I've being going back through all my bloodwork and 100mg of Test and 500iu of HCG puts me at 810ng/dl and free test of 24 (with 25 being the upper limit) - this is 4 days post injection at the lowest trough. My e2 is at 32 with no AI which is a bit too high for me, I feel far better in the 15-20 range. So I'd say I respond fairly well and it made me think maybe I don't need the higher doses, maybe I can cruise on 100mg of Test and every 2-3 months do a smaller blast of a non-aromatizing AAS just to keep me topped off. Even 400mg of test really screwed with my estrogen so I'm thinking either masteron/winstrol or a really low-dose of tren/cardarine combo.

theres literally no way to answer that question... thats completely subjective... i know this... you dont just go on trt if you dont need it... thats a horrible idea and plan... you are not likely to ever keep everything you gain, thats just not reasonable, even if you were on trt... your ability to maintain is based up on how strong of a pct you did and how your recovery went combined with a strict and disciplined diet and training regiment that you stay on after... genetics also always play a role and thats just inevitable... so its literally impossible to answer your question aside from saying you should not be on trt unless you need it for some medical purpose

theres literally no way to answer that question... thats completely subjective... i know this... you dont just go on trt if you dont need it... thats a horrible idea and plan... you are not likely to ever keep everything you gain, thats just not reasonable, even if you were on trt... your ability to maintain is based up on how strong of a pct you did and how your recovery went combined with a strict and disciplined diet and training regiment that you stay on after... genetics also always play a role and thats just inevitable... so its literally impossible to answer your question aside from saying you should not be on trt unless you need it for some medical purpose

I've been on trt for over four years, I tested under 250ng/dl at about age 29 I believe. I've just found I don't need much and tend to feel overall better on less TRT. But the same seems to go for actual AAS cycles and food (I don't PCT since I'm on TRT for life), I have 18 inch arms and a 30 inch waist and I only eat about 75g of protein per day and maybe 1500 or so calories tops, same with TRT, about 300mg of test or 175mg of tren gets me looking just right, I don't know why but my body just seems to hyper-respond to anabolic stimulus, whether from training, food or AAS.

Long-term, my goal is to maintain my current physique on as little as possible.

Well I'm pretty much where I want to be now as well, and I've trained for 30 years. I do still blast twice a year but with less dosages and compounds that I used to. For example I dont use any orals or tren anymore. I stick to test, deca, masteron, and eq as the only compounds I use. I find that I can maintain what I have with just trt but my trt is on the high end (200 per week). I'll probably be done with blasts all together within the next 2 to 3 years.

Everyone is different andso are their genetics, but if you are at genetic potential you should be able to maintain with trt. If you are over genetic potential its logic you need above genetic normal levels to maintain it

Yeah I'm definitely about 10-15lbs over. So I'm aware I do need to blast here and there, I just don't think I need that much, I'm not a huge guy by any means. I'd say I can maintain about 75% of what I have on 200mg of test. But after 2-3 months I do need something to sort of top me up again.

But I'm also trying to lower everything as much as possible, higher testosterone has never really made me feel great, tbh I probably feel best on about 100mg per week which puts me at just over 800ng/dl at the trough and about 1200 the day after injection. So that's what I'm trying to figure out, how low I can go, on my blasts as well. If I can just do 50mg of winstrol or 175mg of tren for 6 weeks or so every 2 months, I don't want to go any higher.

Obviously this is a bit of a scary endeavor, there's always that fear that youre just going to start losing everything if you lower your doses, but I also value feeling great, so it's just one of those things where I'll just have to try it.

Yeah I'm definitely about 10-15lbs over. So I'm aware I do need to blast here and there, I just don't think I need that much, I'm not a huge guy by any means. I'd say I can maintain about 75% of what I have on 200mg of test. But after 2-3 months I do need something to sort of top me up again.

But I'm also trying to lower everything as much as possible, higher testosterone has never really made me feel great, tbh I probably feel best on about 100mg per week which puts me at just over 800ng/dl at the trough and about 1200 the day after injection. So that's what I'm trying to figure out, how low I can go, on my blasts as well. If I can just do 50mg of winstrol or 175mg of tren for 6 weeks or so every 2 months, I don't want to go any higher.

Obviously this is a bit of a scary endeavor, there's always that fear that youre just going to start losing everything if you lower your doses, but I also value feeling great, so it's just one of those things where I'll just have to try it.
You can definitely lower things and not have to go much over regular trt and keep what you have. I'm probably a good 15lbs or so of lean mass over genetic potential and I've stayed near the same weight two years or so now. I just look to maintain what I have as long as possible, which is a win in my book being almost 45.

This summer my blast is 350 test and 500 Masteron for hardness. I may add a little eq in, but that's it. That's pretty much the extent of my blast which isnt much gear at all. Two very mild compounds with test just over trt

Top Bottom