napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Macular degeneration

JackSteel

Banned
I just found out I have macular did generation or fluid and inflammation in my right eye. The doctor asked if I take steroids and I said I used to but not now which is obviously a lie. I haven't done a lot of research but what I have read suggests corticosteroids can cause or make it worse but I haven't found anything about anabolic steroids. She said stress is often a cause. It has been about 6 months and usually it can go away but mine hasn't so it's between stress and steroids. Anyone have knowledge? Either way I'm having to discontinue this cycle sadly. Back to trt for me :(

Robolics Labs Representative

Damn Jack. That blows.
Sorry to hear this. Hope you get it figured out soon.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I went for follow up today for TRT, one of the questions on my questionnaire, was my eyesight any different or difficulties with vision... Hmmm..

I mean does it hurt or cause problems?

Yeah I've had blurred vision and a ring right in the center of my field of view for 6 months. Like as if I was staring at a bright light with just my right eye. And I am on self self scripted trt :( I can't really stop that though. She asked if I did steroids or been stressed out. So basically steroids or corticosteroids. And I do have PTSD and stressed out often.

Yeah I've had blurred vision and a ring right in the center of my field of view for 6 months. Like as if I was staring at a bright light with just my right eye. And I am on self self scripted trt :( I can't really stop that though. She asked if I did steroids or been stressed out. So basically steroids or corticosteroids. And I do have PTSD and stressed out often.

Do you have primary or secondary hypogonadism ? How long were you hypogonadal before you began self administered TRT ? And have you ever attempted to come off TRT before ? You may have to disclose these things to your doctor bro, they can help you. Do you trust your current doctor ?

Man it's one of those things..it may or may not have caused it...just like every medicine advertised says contact Ur Dr if
Ur constapated, diarrhea, trouble breathing,trouble maintaining an erection, bruise,bleed,grow an extra foot, turn gay, turn blue, turnMexican, grow taller, grow shorter,speak a new language, or experience mesothelioma exc....

You could be entitled to a huge compensation..contact the law offices of 44,gemeli, and rock for a free consultation

Man it's one of those things..it may or may not have caused it...just like every medicine advertised says contact Ur Dr if
Ur constapated, diarrhea, trouble breathing,trouble maintaining an erection, bruise,bleed,grow an extra foot, turn gay, turn blue, turnMexican, grow taller, grow shorter,speak a new language, or experience mesothelioma exc....

Ya but there's a reason his doctor asked if he was on steroids bro, and this is a known side effect with hormone replacement therapy. And I agree drugs can cause many side effects, that's the risk with drug usage. Best option is to disclose to his doctor

Ya but there's a reason his doctor asked if he was on steroids bro, and this is a known side effect with hormone replacement therapy. And I agree drugs can cause many side effects, that's the risk with drug usage. Best option is to disclose to his doctor

True..but he's also jacked and they looking for a scape goat to blame it on

Jack's military...and it really ain't no telling what he's been exposed to...not saying it ain't the cause..I just don't know.

Top Bottom