napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

M1T shutdown. Will I ever recover?

Xchem

My cycle was great and everything was going good. My PCT protocol was
Clomid : 100/50/50/50/25
Nolvadex : 40/20/20/20/10

This was my 3rd cycle.

One week has passed post PCT still I am having libido issues. Will I ever recover back to my natural levels?

I have used cabergoline and it is somewhat effective. Ordered Dylan’s POST CT and I’ll be using it.
One more week and I’ll go for my bloods.

I am wondering if I will recover again ever. Can anyone help? Dylan?
Any advice would be appreciated!

Last edited:
After a week bro
You have to wait until your bloodwork comes back. No one can predict the answers. If your bloodwork is good then you can expect a full recovery if it's not then at least you'll know what to address.

no need to bump an old thread... running it without test is clearly going to make recovery far more difficult and its going to take longer... nothing going on now is not shocking dude

no need to bump an old thread... running it without test is clearly going to make recovery far more difficult and its going to take longer... nothing going on now is shocking dude

M1T is crazy harsh and toxic. Just give it time man and don't freak out. Recovery takes a long time for some people.
Trying to stay calm. I really hope the recovery time shouldn’t be really long as is my third cycle but I am somewhat unconfident now, as this was my first prohormone cycle.

Please stay calm and maybe more importantly be patient.
Trying my best to stay calm brother. I just want to know how much time do I really need to recover from it. It is just making me nervous. If someone could tell the recovery time from an M1T cycle, it would be great. I don’t care how long it is.
Also I know that everybody is different and everyone’s recovery time is different. Still it is making me think if I’ll ever recover or not :|

Noone can tell you how long no matter how many times u ask the answer wont change man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ha bro it will take more then a week to bounce back to normal even with the proper PCT don’t stress to much about it some people recover faster then others but a week ha we only wish it was that’s easy

Top Bottom