napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

M1mk question

M1-MK contains a whole lot of natural test boosters, so if you take it during a SARMs cycle, tinian alleviate the need to use SERMs in PCT. In PCT for an AAS, M1-MK is pretty much all a female would need, and for a male, it's a perfect companion to a full SERMs PCT to restart your natural testosterone production more quickly

it helps to keep suppression mitigated on cycle and obviously helps with recovery during pct... its a great addition to any pct to help strengthen it to a higher level... recovery is EVERYTHING and the most important aspect of any cycle

My first cycle of Rad and S4 I was suppressed probably 3 weeks in and at 6-8 weeks when it peaked. Sex life sucks! This time im on s4, LDG and M1-MK. Im 7 weeks in and totally fine. Well feeling fine that is. Hands down you want this stuff.

My first cycle of Rad and S4 I was suppressed probably 3 weeks in and at 6-8 weeks when it peaked. Sex life sucks! This time im on s4, LDG and M1-MK. Im 7 weeks in and totally fine. Well feeling fine that is. Hands down you want this stuff.

Excellent bro!!!

Thanks for sharing bro this is exactly why it was introduced and paired with SARMS. Add Cardazol and it's the icing on the cake.

I can also vouch that M1MK kept my libido up, stayed dryer than normal and helped suppression stay in place. For sure run it on cycle and after.

Cheers everyone! Want to say a big thank you to esarms, did a one off shipment to the UK for me, great customer service!!

Soon I'll be using m1mk and cardizol and after reading about this I'm excited to start it shortly

Top Bottom