napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

M1-MK Question

Kikig04

Happy Fathers Day to the tribe here! Regarding M1-MK, can it be taken during your last days of a cycle or should you be completely off your cycle and take as a stand alone? Recovering from knee surgery, torn ACL, PCL and torn L & M Meniscus :-/ I’m familiar with a few different PCT products, but never with M1-MK, so I apologize if this question I ask should just be common sense...

Cycle 1-12 consist of: Rad140 10mg
Mk677 25mg
LGD4033 10mg
MK2866 25mg

Thanks for all your bad ass advice everyone,
Kiki G.

Right on! Thanks to you and your crew for all you guys quality advice on products and well being, thanks bro!!!!

Go Hawks!

Hey guys, quick question- On this cycle does it matter that the RAD-140 & MK677 are in liquid form? Where as the LGD-4033 & MK2866 are in capsule form? Thanks for any advice, honestly the best forum on the internet! Please keep doing whatcha doing, y’all got it together here...

Hey guys, quick question- On this cycle does it matter that the RAD-140 & MK677 are in liquid form? Where as the LGD-4033 & MK2866 are in capsule form? Thanks for any advice, honestly the best forum on the internet! Please keep doing whatcha doing, y’all got it together here...

Only thing that matters is quality

To you Dylan, and all in the Tribe-
Just wanted to give y’all an update, 8wks out from full blown knee surgery, as I stated earlier in this thread-
Bro, you advised me on a particular stack that consist of: RAD140 @ 10-20mg; MK677 & MK2866 @ 25mg; LGD4033 @ 10mg; (All 1-12) and added M1-MK 3wks ago- Well I’m here to say that after only 5wks, yes 5wks man, of hard core PT I’m walking without crutches and or a limp- In a nut shell, I started PT at bending the knee only 81* (Degrees, heel to butt) and now 5wks out I’m bending it at 142* Guy’s this is just blowing everyone away in the PT office. They said, that people recovering from this surgery are normally at 135* after 3 freakin’ months. So PT 2x wk and the gym 3x- Suffered no atrophy what so ever, just a lil weak in the quad area, but still throwing up the iron... So for anyone out there recovery from an injury (Ligaments, Tendons, or any tears) these products are for real man, and the advice here is 2nd to none. I know it’s still a long road to 100% recovery if ever, but for now, I’m so freakin satisfied for how it’s been going and look forward to continued progress. Sorry for rattling on and hope I didn’t bore anyone, I’m just really jacked and a firm believer that this stack works man- I thank you all for the advice and push you have been given me-

Thank you Dylan and Tribe, God Bless and continued success

Top Bottom