napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lumpy nipples

Jk6919

So I'm on sus and decca 7 weeks in and my nipples are lumpy not hard or sensitive just lump.

What would you take to help this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boy oh boy....what's your stats..what's your cycle n how much. Are u taking prami/Caber? Your getting Gyno...what ai and how much.

When my mashed potatoes get lumpy I stir them with a fork to smooth them out. Give that a whirl...maybe put some butter on them as well

start Nolva @10mg per day

ralox will probably be alot better than nolva since hes using a nor19. and OP needs to start an AI like yesterday and is advised to run blood work for both estrogen and PRL levels. OP please give us your full stats and cycle disclosure, u may got a bit of a mess on your hands

Last edited:
I like my oatmeal lumpy

Seriously though, give some more info, you running an AI? Do you have any sort of prolactin protection on hand?

You need to be running Caber and Aromasin on this cycle which I'm guessing you have not been

When my mashed potatoes get lumpy I stir them with a fork to smooth them out. Give that a whirl...maybe put some butter on them as well
Splash of milk as well. Smoothes them bitches out marvelously.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

So I'm on sus and decca 7 weeks in and my nipples are lumpy not hard or sensitive just lump.

What is your stats and experience?

Are you taking an AI for estrogen and caber for prolactin?

We need more info

start Nolva @10mg per day
bro, what the fuck? why are you telling him to do something that is going to make it worse? please do not offer advice to people when you dont know what you are talking about... seriously, thats really fucked up man!

why would you be using deca without having ancillaries... what is wrong with you man? are you INTENT ON HURTING YOURSELF??? seriously, are you?? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? how many cycles have you ran?

Guys...wtf...anytime you run into problems on a cycle
The very first thing you do is get blood work
Geez...how can you address your problem without knowing exactly what and how severe the problem is ....
This is just common sense

Top Bottom