napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lower My TRT Dose?

So i am considering lowering my dose from 100mg to maybe 80-90mg to help lower my e2. I understand that maybe by lowering it a bit, will not effect my e2 greatly, but what im hoping for is to getting in normal range of 20-30. My e2 right now on 100mg is 42.7 vs. 70mg where it was at 21.1. I also understand that by BF% has something to do with e2 but i am not super overweight. My total T is 1234, and by going down to 80-90, my total t would still be pretty high.

My theory is, if i lower it to maybe 80mg, that my e2 will come down to normal range. I would opt for keeping my trt dose 100mg but i would need aromasin and i am not looking to spend money on that right now. Dosing i figure would be e3d at 7.5mg. I know it doesnt sound like much and considering i get 3 bottles of sarmsx for like 100$.

Any thoughts or advice on lowering my dose to keep from buying an AI?

you should have an AI on hand on trt .
you can buy it at www.sarmsx.com , for that dosage I would recommend arimidex at 0.5mg eod

also throwing SARMS in trt is a overall great addition

I've been on 190-200 mgs AW and never really had any issues, but I do however have an AI on hand. You might want to have it anyways just in case.

you should always have an ai on hand regardless.. i cant imagine a drop from 100 to 90 would drop your estrogen 20 points... the higher your body fat, the more the estrogen conversion... your better off addressing that than anything... i would still have an ai on hand... thats your call but i always have one even if something does not convert to estrogen because there's always a possibility of rebound etc..

I would just low dose Aromasin myself. You can try the lower test dose but it's hard to say how effective that is, and also you want to keep your test at upper normal range at least. I can't believe your test is that damn high on 100mg. I would kill for numbers like that. I run double your dose just to hit the 900s

Aromasin at the dose you need to run would be extremely cheap and a bottle would last a pretty long time

I would just low dose Aromasin myself. You can try the lower test dose but it's hard to say how effective that is, and also you want to keep your test at upper normal range at least. I can't believe your test is that damn high on 100mg. I would kill for numbers like that. I run double your dose just to hit the 900s

Aromasin at the dose you need to run would be extremely cheap and a bottle would last a pretty long time

Ya i cant believe it myself on how high my test is, im basically on cycle haha jk. I imagine i might even get a small spike in free test if i lowered my e2 a bit.

Well if i dose 7.5mg, one bottle will give me 60 count of 7.5mg.

you should always have an ai on hand regardless.. i cant imagine a drop from 100 to 90 would drop your estrogen 20 points... the higher your body fat, the more the estrogen conversion... your better off addressing that than anything... i would still have an ai on hand... thats your call but i always have one even if something does not convert to estrogen because there's always a possibility of rebound etc..

ya your probably right. I might as well order some aromasin.

Thats being wise... Nothing is more valuable than your health so you protect every last bit of it... You should always be prepared... Smart decision bro

Would my total, free test levels or both go up if I get my e2 lower? Not that I need more higher test levels. Can't believe on 100mg I'm pushing 1200 haha. Gonna test again soon

Change your diet around a bit. Google around for foods and supplements that lower aromatase. They exist.

Would my total, free test levels or both go up if I get my e2 lower? Not that I need more higher test levels. Can't believe on 100mg I'm pushing 1200 haha. Gonna test again soon

I wouldn't count on it changing much of anything considering you don't need to use very much to get yourself into range. However, Aromasin is known to increase free test, yes

Is it possible to dose aromasin once a week?
I wouldn't recommend that myself. I would go at least twice a week at a lower dose or you could get too much of a swing.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I wouldn't recommend that myself. I would go at least twice a week at a lower dose or you could get too much of a swing.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

when so i take aromasin, right after injection or if im doing e3d, would it be three days later post injection?

Top Bottom