bannednutritionRegenRx

Lower back pain

Weighthitter

5-11
15% bf
I am taking
Sustanon 750 a week
Tren 150 a week

My lower back feels like I longed furniture for 2 days straight and hurt for 2 weeks now. Anyone know why?

I have problematic lower back pumps have done for years, last time I had it it was dibilatating and I actually couldn’t walk no more than 5 minuets without having to sit down......what I found was a ton of people recommended taurine, as taurine is cheap I brought a big bag and I have to say in the 10 weeks I’ve been dosing it daily I’ve not once had the lower back pumps come back

5-11
15% bf
I am taking
Sustanon 750 a week
Tren 150 a week

My lower back feels like I longed furniture for 2 days straight and hurt for 2 weeks now. Anyone know why?

Probably nothing to do with the cycle at all. It could be anything. I have a herniated disc and have battled low back pain for years. Just listen to your body and don't do anything to aggravate it. Avoid squats deadlifts and bent over rows while that pain is present

its nothing you are taking but why are you taking 750 mg of test?? thats pretty excessive and completely unnecessary

I use to follow Videos on YouTube Saharas kept it around 500. I was just experimenting to see if the additional 250 would make a difference. Thanks for your advice, and I hope they get you back on YouTube soon.

Top Bottom