napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lower abs stubborn fat

eorkjs

Hi dylan

I was watching your latest video (steroids for vascularity) you mentionned that sometimes at 8% bf anavar help a bit removing the little stubnorn fat at the lower abs.*

What about trenbolone. Does it help the same way for that little stubborn fat lower abs? Or less or more..

Hi dylan

I was watching your latest video (steroids for vascularity) you mentionned that sometimes at 8% bf anavar help a bit removing the little stubnorn fat at the lower abs.*

What about trenbolone. Does it help the same way for that little stubborn fat lower abs? Or less or more..
There is nothing that spot removes fat except liposuction. Nutrition is what erases fat. Stop eating processed foods and drinks. Eat at a deficit and watch ur macros. Sacrifice, consistency, and hard work will be what makes the difference. If it was easy everyone would have the perfect body

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

There is nothing that spot removes fat except liposuction. Nutrition is what erases fat. Stop eating processed foods and drinks. Eat at a deficit and watch ur macros. Sacrifice, consistency, and hard work will be what makes the difference. If it was easy everyone would have the perfect body

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yea i already know diet and hard work but as i said by dylan that sometimes at 8% bf there will still be little stubborn fat at lower abs.

there is nothing as spot fat reduction but anavar does help with troublesome fat reduction, yes... thats one of its main benefits that i can actually say does work... tren is an entirely different animal and for EXPERIENCED users only...

there is nothing as spot fat reduction but anavar does help with troublesome fat reduction, yes... thats one of its main benefits that i can actually say does work... tren is an entirely different animal and for EXPERIENCED users only...

Yea tren is totally different but if i have to chose between tren or anavar to target this trouble stubborn fat. What would i chose?

Yea tren is totally different but if i have to chose between tren or anavar to target this trouble stubborn fat. What would i chose?

Stop looking to steroids for fat burners bud. That's not what they are for. Besides that, just like Dylan mentioned already, Tren is for advanced users only. It's the most harsh steroid of all with the most side effects

If you are trying to burn fat it makes more sense to use sarms like GW and S4

Cardio and eating in a caloric deficit is better for stubborn fat than steroids.

Cardio and eating in a caloric deficit is better for stubborn fat than steroids.
yes, you always try to find a way because there is always a way to manipulate it through cardio and diet... if you are just that stuck on one area, anavar is probably the best option... tren, NOT...

Top Bottom