napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low testosterone, clomid, ostarine?

Smalldog1

Hi all, bit of info, I've been going to the gym for 4 years now and have very little to show for the amount of time I've been lifting. Admitidly I havent always had a proper program but I have for the last 2years and things still haven't worked out.

It turns out that my testosterone over the past five years has been very low (250-350ng/dl) and this is the reason my doctor has decided for me to try clomid as a way to boost my testosterone naturally. I'm doing 25mg eod. If this does not work I'll end up going on trt.

I, as you can imagine, am very fed up and am thinking about running ostarine at 12.5mg a day to help move things along from this rut I'm in.

Is doing ostarine in my situation a good idea? Will it work with the clomid I'm taking?

Thanks for the help!

Height: 5 ft 11
Weight: 82kg
Body fat %: 15%
Years of training:4
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): never
PCT for each cycle: never
Goals: be happy in my body and mind, actually look like I lift.
Supplements (if any): none
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???): no food allergies, nutrition is fairly good
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.): none

if you have legit mk2866 then it should not hurt your test levels much and if you run it properly the way its supposed to be ran, you should be just fine...

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

if you have legit mk2866 then it should not hurt your test levels much and if you run it properly the way its supposed to be ran, you should be just fine...

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

My plan was to take 12.5mg of ostarine daily for 6weeks, during this time I also planned on taking clomid (which I'm already on by my doctor) at 25mg eod

Would something like this seem sensible?
Or would doing ostarine only be a good idea if I was doing it longer?

clearly there is a malfunction going on.. i gave you the layout.. it shows 12 weeks not 6.. im sorry but i cant make it any easier to understand... its up to you how you do it from there

clearly there is a malfunction going on.. i gave you the layout.. it shows 12 weeks not 6.. im sorry but i cant make it any easier to understand... its up to you how you do it from there
Sorry Im just a bit confused.
I can run ostarine at 25mg a day for 12weeks, I'll have to look for an alternative to the dga Post Ct as I'm in the UK.

What I'm most confused about is the clomid, I currently have low testosterone so my doctor has given me clomid to see if it will boost it. I have to check in with him in mid July. So there's no way I can come off it to then start it at week 13.

Would it not be possible to run them alongside each other?

I.e. 25mg a day of ostarine for 12 weeks, with clomid eod at 25mg.
Week 9-12 do dga post Ct alternative

Top Bottom