napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low testosterone after PCT

yukatomer

Respected sir,
I am 20 y/o male. I have a history of steroid abusage. The 1st cycle that I did was with tren ace and test 100 mg each 2 years back. I experienced problems after stopping it but in a while I recovered normally by following pct of nolav and clomid. 4 months back I screwed up again. I listned to this trainer who told me to use 200 mg primabolan,500mg test cypionate, winstrol 300 mg. After a while I just stopped everything and went on pct of clomid 50/50/25/25 and nolva 40/40/20/20 and some natural supplements(tribulas,zma etc.). I made the stupidity of not getting my test levels checked ever. So I never knew what my test levels were before and after. Yesterday I got my test levels checked. My LH is 8.1, FSH is 5.6 and total testosterone is 346 which is fairly low. I weigh 85 kg at 5feet 11 inches height. I'm towards a bit fatty side only. I have been working out since the age of 15. Now after these reports I've lost the interest to workout again since I feel my test is too low so as it is its not going to build muscles. Even in this test level I don't exactly experience any problems with sex drive and strength. Doctors refuse to take me seriously because I'm not that low in test according to them. In one month I leave for college in UK( I'm living in India at the moment). I'm really scared about what to do. Please help.

Respected sir,
I am 20 y/o male. I have a history of steroid abusage. The 1st cycle that I did was with tren ace and test 100 mg each 2 years back. I experienced problems after stopping it but in a while I recovered normally by following pct of nolav and clomid. 4 months back I screwed up again. I listned to this trainer who told me to use 200 mg primabolan,500mg test cypionate, winstrol 300 mg. After a while I just stopped everything and went on pct of clomid 50/50/25/25 and nolva 40/40/20/20 and some natural supplements(tribulas,zma etc.). I made the stupidity of not getting my test levels checked ever. So I never knew what my test levels were before and after. Yesterday I got my test levels checked. My LH is 8.1, FSH is 5.6 and total testosterone is 346 which is fairly low. I weigh 85 kg at 5feet 11 inches height. I'm towards a bit fatty side only. I have been working out since the age of 15. Now after these reports I've lost the interest to workout again since I feel my test is too low so as it is its not going to build muscles. Even in this test level I don't exactly experience any problems with sex drive and strength. Doctors refuse to take me seriously because I'm not that low in test according to them. In one month I leave for college in UK( I'm living in India at the moment). I'm really scared about what to do. Please help.

You need to go and get professional help and see a endocrinologist. You’ll more then likely never run normal test numbers for your age... the thing you have going for you is your youth, but you’ve done allot of damage.

4 weeks isn’t going to cut it for a PCT. 8 weeks is min at this point, but professional help is the first step. I would go see more then one professional if they won’t help. Someone will help you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well you were and still are way to young to be using gear at all first off you may have done some damage to yourself. Your test level is low for your age absolutely but not know what it was at before makes it hard to tell if your in your body normal range my Test level is low for my age in the mid 400s and I don’t feel any loss in libido either everyone’s body operates at different levels I also stay on a test booster year around except for the first few weeks of my cycles.

I would take a good strong test booster like Post CT and vitamin D3 5000ius a day for Awhile and then get checked again see what your levels are at

Like 9th Wonder says get professional help.

Having said that I don't think your numbers are as bad as you think, as you say yourself strength and sex drive are fine - but as you now realise you don't have any base level to compare to. You can help yourself by taking regular exercise, eating a very clean diet with plenty of veggies and supplementing with D3, Omega 3 and ZMA plus a good multi vitamin/mineral.

You've wanted to be a tough guy who takes gear but now it's time to really man up just get on with it, you sound far too sorry for yourself bro.

you need to do exactly what 9th wonder told you to do.. you fucked up man and now you have to deal with what comes along with irresponsible and wreckless steroid use... its just the reality of it and why i have said year after year for guys your age to just listen and stay away from them

You need professional medical help from a qualified endocrinologist. That's the only answer I see here

You could try another 8 weeks pct. no need for the nolva. i would try clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25, use supplements vitamin D3, fenugreek, Fish oil, Zinc, Ashwagandha, Tribulus terrestries, DHEA. That is my typical PCT protocol and iv ebeen cycling sinc ei was 18 and im 28 now. Ive bounced back each time but ive never been to the levels i was before i started messing with things. Its just part of it man, you make the jump early then you may need trt at an early age. After my 1st tren cycle my test levels were at 13.0 before i started pct and two weeks later with the above stack i went to 150. Your never going to make the return to 700-1000 ng/dl like you would be at naturally. Like said above, everyone operates differently, im personally fine with my test levels in the 300 range. for some, that may be way too low. TRT is in my future and i have a doc lined up for it that ive been seeing for the past month for bloodwork, my recoveries have gotten much more difficult over the past year. I would go to a uroligist or a endocrinologist if i were you.

the ONLY thing you should be doing is consulting an endocrinologist and getting PROFESSIONAL help, period

Top Bottom