napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

low testosterone

majikerned

Hey,

I’m seeking help and information!! I’m 34 yrs old going on 35 and I have been Experiencing symptoms of “Low T”. I’ve been very fatigued to the point where I don’t want to do anything. Almost to the point where I felt depressed. I also notice my sex drive has gone Down and is what it use to be . Now I want to try a low dosage or cycle of “Test” but do it in the right way where I will see the best results and not over do it! I also want to protect my organs with proper post cycle therapy. Now I’ve been looking all over the place to find products to use but it is so hard to find and was told to try home brewing which I know nothing about!! I’ve seen some of your clips on YouTube and from one of your videos I feel like you know your shit!! So if you have any recommendations on what I should try for my 1st cycle and post cycle therapy that would help out a lot!! And where I can buy it !! Thank you for your time,

you need to NOT run any cycles and you need to go see an endocrinologist and see if you need trt... you are making some really really stupid choices right now... who on the planet earth told you to home brew? if you are associating with people THAT fucking stupid, then you need to seriously reconsider who you talk with... thats just ridiculous... you need to go see a doctor and see if you have a condition... running a cycle is only going to make your condition even worse than it is...

Why all the exclamation points?

Bump the above post on the fact that anyone telling you though Homebrew should be kicked in the balls.

What Dylan said above! And don’t even think about brewing your own gear!!! Go to a doctor and they will give you a prescription. Or a health spa is a little easier. Dylan’s PostCT is also a great option to try before gear!!

Dude. Get your levels checked by a local low t center. Your at an age to where if you test low they’ll prescribe you. Running a cycle makes 0 sense, so you want to run a cycle then come off? Bro you need TRT if anything. You really need to do more research between cycling and TRT. TRT is to keep you functioning like a normal man, a cycle is to put you past your genetic limit/boost. Research is going to be your friend, if your able to find this forum I’m sure your capable of figuring out the best approach to this so you can resolve your issue.

Top Bottom