napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

low testosterone at 44

gainstom

Hello Dylan, I live in Arizona. I found you on YouTube while I was researching TRT, learning about the pros and cons. I'm 44 years old and experiencing all the classic symptoms of low T. Lack of sleep, lack of sexual desire, lack of energy, irritable & no matter how strict I've been with my diet and exercise I can't lose the extra weight or seem to gain any added energy. I'm recently married for the 1st time & I inherited 3 beautiful kids in that marriage, plus had 1 of my own which now makes 4! This new yet often overwhelming responsibility & my age, have me really struggling to keep up & I find myself always extremely exhausted with no appetite for sex! It sucks for a newlywed! I'm not trying to cut any corners, if TRT is not for me, I will not take it. I enjoyed listening to your YouTube videos, very informative. You seem to have a genuine concern for the health of others and taking TRT correctly, only if needed. I'm not trying to cut any corners or cheat myself at life, I'm hard-working and disciplined. I made a few phone calls and it seems I only come across Dr's or clinics that don't know what their talking about or only want to try to sell me something, I may or may not need without even running the appropriate blood work testing. I'm looking to find a doctor/clinic in AZ, that not only provides the highest level of treatment for TRT, but also can provide the blood work testing and follow-ups. I want to find a doctor I can establish a lifelong relationship with & I can trust with my health. I'm struggling to find that Dr or clinic. Dylan I'm desperate for answers, not looking for a quick fix. Can you please refer me to someone you know & trust in the state of Arizona? I would greatly appreciate it, thank you so much for your time Dylan. I hope to hear from you soon & hopefully you can guide me in the right direction. Keep doing what you're doing, people like me are grateful for people like you.

Welcome to the board OP! This forum is a wealth of knowledge and the best of reference on the net.

Get some blood work done yourself and post up your results.

Full blood panel, cholesterol, total test, free test, DHEA, Estrogen, etc.

Also provide some stats, training history, PED history and diet.

Privatemdlabs you can get blood work done there for a great price.

it's best to find an Endocrinologist..one that deals with men's health.. as opposed to many endo's whose practice revolves around diabetes

a diagnosis of hypogonadism is complicated and involves way more than just checking your testosterone level...it is imperative to find a good Endocrinologist or possibly a Urologist to get a complete work up and a proper diagnosis and treatment plan if needed

Last edited:
I agree with Buen here. I would do your best to find a good endo that will help you. You can get bloodwork done and share your numbers with us and we can help possibly find where the issues are, but it would be best to be under a doctors care, provided you find the right one. This all starts with bloodwork, and there could be a number of reasons leading to your issues. I don't want to speculate on anything so you want that bloodwork first and foremost

Hello 9th Wonder, Buen & RickRock. I appreciate all the great advice thank you. I fully understand that it all starts with bloodwork, my current struggle is finding the right Endo. The town I live in is very small & there is no Endocrinologist here. I would have to drive a 6hr round trip to the closest one in Phoenix. Needless to say when I go online hundreds of Endos pop up. I have called a few & it seems they don't know what they are talking about, or simply want to try & sell me some sort of treatment when I have yet to even walk through the front door! Let me cut to the chase, what I'm asking is does anyone know of or is currently seeing a good trustworthy Endocrinologist anywhere in the state of Arizona??? Its super time consuming and frustrating, calling clinic after clinic that either don't know or just want to push something on me. I would hate to drive so far with real medical concerns, only to deal with the same lake of understanding or ignorance in TRT. I appreciate everyone's help & advice, I will post my stats, blood results along with all the answer I get as soon as I get them. Thanks again everyone, sincerely gainstom...

Hello 9th Wonder, Buen & RickRock. I appreciate all the great advice thank you. I fully understand that it all starts with bloodwork, my current struggle is finding the right Endo. The town I live in is very small & there is no Endocrinologist here. I would have to drive a 6hr round trip to the closest one in Phoenix. Needless to say when I go online hundreds of Endos pop up. I have called a few & it seems they don't know what they are talking about, or simply want to try & sell me some sort of treatment when I have yet to even walk through the front door! Let me cut to the chase, what I'm asking is does anyone know of or is currently seeing a good trustworthy Endocrinologist anywhere in the state of Arizona??? Its super time consuming and frustrating, calling clinic after clinic that either don't know or just want to push something on me. I would hate to drive so far with real medical concerns, only to deal with the same lake of understanding or ignorance in TRT. I appreciate everyone's help & advice, I will post my stats, blood results along with all the answer I get as soon as I get them. Thanks again everyone, sincerely gainstom...
you will be fine brother.. lets just do this the right way... once you get your bloodwork, let us know and i'll break it down for you and help you moving forward... i know a few good endos in phoenix... Dr. Lory Baraz is one of the best out there... Dr. Amir Harari is also very very highly sought after... he is in scottsdale

Top Bottom