bannednutritionRegenRx

Low Testosterone

Tony888

HI

42yrs old
5ft 6
Never cycled
Trained alot in my twenties early thirties

Have had a gap now been in the gym last couple of years gains have not been great been fatigued alot strength not grt excess fat won't shift. No morning wood. drive low etc

My bloods came back at. serum test 11.2 out of (10_30) which is just over 300ng/dl

All other bloods came back fine just have low t

Spoke to company in UK regarding balancing hormones. works out alot of money.(trt)

Was thinking of self medicating with test starting off with 200mg a weeks pining 100mg every 3.5 days and using hcg after I get my test level up I will reduce according to 150mg or 125mg a week

And then check bloods after 6 weeks then 3 months etc

Or should I just sit tight try and save and go back to clinic re trt but with my t so low training is a struggle

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

you need to sit tight and save for the clinic because you dont really know what you are doing and you should definitely not do what you just said... just wait man...

you need to sit tight and save for the clinic because you dont really know what you are doing and you should definitely not do what you just said... just wait man...

I agree you should wait and play it safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok thank you for your response really appreciate it

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom