napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low Testosterone

baadeen1

Hello Dylan,

Before I ever decided to cycle with testosterone, my levels were at 400 at the age of 21 which is oddly low for that age. I ran two cycles (nothing crazy) and received blood work afterwards and my levels were 360 (I know cycling suppresses my natural levels). I was checked by an endocrinologist before I cycled and there was nothing medically wrong with me so I assume I just have naturally low levels. I am currently 23 and have big dreams of becoming an ifbb pro in classic physique. I have decent genetics and do well on stage. But my first concern is my health. I want to feel normal and still have kids. Do you think I could obtain a prescription with my levels at 360? I would rather blast and cruise because I feel horrible off of testosterone. There are obviously 60 year old men with higher levels than me. I am finishing up another cycle soon and will most likely present that blood work to a doctor. Any advice will help. I enjoy your videos!

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

You are too young to use steroids bro. Period.... There's no way we will advise you on their use here.

I understand my age. But my point is, I have LOW TESTOSTERONE. If I want to get old fast, I can should stay natural. I've been to the doctor. There is nothing wrong with me besides the fact that I have low t. My doctor happened to be the wrong one to go to. So whether I use it or not, there are going to be consequences. Does that make more sense? Surely you guys know what it's like.

I understand my age. But my point is, I have LOW TESTOSTERONE. If I want to get old fast, I can should stay natural. I've been to the doctor. There is nothing wrong with me besides the fact that I have low t. My doctor happened to be the wrong one to go to. So whether I use it or not, there are going to be consequences. Does that make more sense? Surely you guys know what it's like.
Then go see an endo bro. I'm not sure what you want from us, but it's the wrong place if you have a legitimate medical concern that needs adressed by a medical professional

I have seen and endo bro... Again, nothing wrong with me. Just happened to have low testosterone at a very young age. I never in a million years wanted to jump on it early. But I'm sure those who are reading this and have had Low T know how I felt at the time. So it's either face the "consequences" of running I gear safely at a going age or stay at low levels and feel that pain. Clearly I should be monitored by a doc, but unfortunately I have yet to find one.

then you need to keep looking... im not advising anything to do with this to a 21 year old, sorry but thats not what i do

Try to up your natural test production by diet supplement with herbs and multivitamins..

Im in the low range of 400 myself it's really not that bad... mens test have dropped about 50% the last 30 years..

What side effects do you experince?

There is no difference in building muscle whether your test is in the low range or high end range, it would be a minimal difference if any it could affect ur beard tho lol, things like low libido might occur aswell as loss of erections which is kinda bad if it's caused by low test, but then again you'd be able to up ur natural production to where it shouldn't be a problem at this age whatsoever

There are certainly options to raise leveks naturally, but a lot of these guys are simply looking for justification for going on test

If you have a legitimate health issue keep checking for the right doctor. Just imagine the mess right now if you tried to do it yourself, always looking and worrying about a source, inconsistent test levels due to different gear, if you have a problem running the gear where do you go? It's not worth it man. There are ways to bump it naturally some Try those..

Top Bottom