napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low testosterone

Jtbabyallnightlong

So I finally got my blood work back and I have really low testosterone levels. I made a post a few weeks ago about gyno. https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero.../why-am-i-lactating-brown-liquid-15179-3.html
2 months ago I purchased anamorellin lgd4033 mk677 and cararine from a local supplement store. I stopped taking everything after a month because I started lactating brown liquid and broke out with horrible acne. I went to the doctor and got an ultrasound and bloodwork the doc said I have breast tissue and gyno. I just got my blood back today I have really low testosterone. ive been super tired and lethargic since I stopped taking everything and have felt like shit for about a month. I've also lost some weight and appetite I'm scheduled to see an endocrinologist but it could take up to a month or so to get in.
Here are my results
Prolactin - 6.7
Estradiol - 12
Testosterone - 210
Hcg quant - <1
LH - 5.3
T4, free - 1.5
I'm 19 Ive eaten extremely clean and healthy since I was like 14 I've been lifting and working out since 7th grade and I'm really active and involved in sports.

So I finally got my blood work back and I have really low testosterone levels. I made a post a few weeks ago about gyno. https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero.../why-am-i-lactating-brown-liquid-15179-3.html
2 months ago I purchased anamorellin lgd4033 mk677 and cararine from a local supplement store. I stopped taking everything after a month because I started lactating brown liquid and broke out with horrible acne. I went to the doctor and got an ultrasound and bloodwork the doc said I have breast tissue and gyno. I just got my blood back today I have really low testosterone. ive been super tired and lethargic since I stopped taking everything and have felt like shit for about a month. I've also lost some weight and appetite I'm scheduled to see an endocrinologist but it could take up to a month or so to get in.
Here are my results
Prolactin - 6.7
Estradiol - 12
Testosterone - 210
Hcg quant - <1
LH - 5.3
T4, free - 1.5
I'm 19 Ive eaten extremely clean and healthy since I was like 14 I've been lifting and working out since 7th grade and I'm really active and involved in sports.
this is why that i tell EVERYONE not to buy this shit from these places! fuck me! these people are sick that do this shit to you guys... they sell you all this bull shit and hurt you in a major way! you probably did not run any pct did you? your estrogen and prolactin are just fine but at 19, with test that low, thats a major issue, major...

Wow!!!! Gotta get that test worked out bud! Hoping u didnt just make yourself a trt candidate at 19!! Did u use a pct after you stopped abruptly? I am guessing not and thats caused some damage. What did your doc say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was before I came across this forum. I've watched all your videos and have spent countless hours researching about sarms I spent months researching everything before I took them. I had no idea that people would fake sarms and put other shit inside of them until you told me. Now it's to late is there anything I can do? I haven't been able to go to the gym in almost 2 months because I've been so tired and have lost motivation please help. No I did not pct or anything I just stopped everything because my doc told me to. and I'm sure I'll be alright i mean I only took it for a month it can't be that bad right?

I know you can't really do anything about what you did, but now what's important is trying to get yourself straightened out for the future. Hopefully you can bring your test levels back to where they should be. What you need is to run a full Pct protocol and then get bloodwork again afterwards to see where you are at. This is the pct you need to run

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Follow Ricks advice man. Hit a hardcore PCT and see if things normalize. Youre young and shouldnt leave anything to chance. I made myself a TRT client very early on in life and TRT wasnt even around yet! I spent years in frustrated states and walked away from the gym much like you are now! Hit that PCT, keep up on bloods, and force yourself to the gym even if you half ass or fake it. Itll come back. You definitely did the right thing stopping right away but definitely shoulda jumped on PCT protocol immediately as you already started shutting down normal T production.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dad is prescribed hcg would that help? because it feels like my nuts have shrunk up a little and I have no sex drive or motivation at all this is weird but I use to have wet dreams all the time and wake up with Morning wood I now I don't I feel like I fucked myself by taking all those sarms.

My dad is prescribed hcg would that help? because it feels like my nuts have shrunk up a little and I have no sex drive or motivation at all this is weird but I use to have wet dreams all the time and wake up with Morning wood I now I don't I feel like I fucked myself by taking all those sarms.
They gave you the protocol to follow. Why would u ask about something else? A pctis meant for recovery of your natural testosterone levels. You need to follow the advice laid out to you for a pct. And read here. Read thoroughly. Watch ALL of Dylans videos and learn. And next time when someone gives you advice here like when we told you to only go with sarmsx and you didn't, listen to it.

Why do I need all of that if my prolactin and estrogen levels are normal the only thing that is off is my testosterone
That's exactly what that pct is for bro. To recover your natural levels. I wouldn't have recommended it otherwise. You can do whatever you want to do. You got yourself in this mess. I'm just trying to help you get out of it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

man this needs to be a sticky for all this bullshit being bought on ebay and elsewhere. but unfortunately the fucking guys usually come here as a last resort and then question the very fucking manner to fix the shit he has bro LISTEN THE FUCK UP, do exactly what RR told you to do or don't but I think we know a little more than you about his shit. this is fucking ridiculous why ask what you can do about your problem and then ask about another damn product that you have no business taking at all. fuck hcg stop worrying about your dick working and worry about your tits milking how bout that. jeez

You're really making youself feel like we are here making you feel like you are on your own. Bro, there has been support and unconditional caring presented to you by the fellas here. You feel that way because you, YOU are insisting on going against the grain. The true magic about this forum is everyone here seems to follow the natural unwritten rule of unconditional love, caring, and condoning of healthy, responsible practices among completely unknown souls. It's the unwritten commandment! We practice what we preach. Stick around Yo!

Last edited:
The pct is for natural testosterone production, bruv. You aren't on your own, you need to calm down and take it step by step. And you weren't taking sarms, those were prohormones. Take rick's advice and get yourself back on track then get some more blood work done.

No HCG will not help, it will actually work against you when trying to restart HPTA to normal functioning.

Top Bottom