napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low test, low deca, high EQ cycle fo recomp

Nilevarian

I’m a 43 year old experienced user and, I like to think, responsible cycler for 18 years. I’m on 200mg/week doc prescribed TRT as a result of a varicosele and brutal baseball injury years ago. Bloods checked regularly under doctor supervision.

I’m 6’3 225lbs 15% bf and would like to recomp after not having done anything more than the TRT since last summer. I’ve used just about everything under the sun and my personal restrictions are no Tren and no orals.

So here’s my question:

For a recomp, has anyone ever tried something like 200mg pharma TestC/week, 200 mg Deca and something like 800mg EQ.

I love EQ and I’m wondering if past cycles of, say, 600mg Test/600mg EQ/400mg Deca included unnecessarily high amounts of both test and Deca.

Anyone have any thoughts about whether my logic is sound by upping the EQ and reducing the Test and Deca?

Last edited:
ive seen a cycle like that ran MANY times with great success... i love your logic and i think its a great plan... you could go up to 250 each but 200 is fine as well...

Thanks for the response Dylan. I’m a big fan of your work.

What do you think, about 20 weeks from April 1st through Labor Day?

Bloods once a month and BP tested at least once per week?

I think your plan looks very smart and I don't see any reason you couldn't go 20 weeks with it.

I have written off Tren and orals for the most part myself. Just isn't worth the side effects, health and liver strain

you can do that bro.. i dont see any reason to go over 16 weeks honestly but you can do that if you want...

you can do that bro.. i dont see any reason to go over 16 weeks honestly but you can do that if you want...

My bet is on Dylan here. I would not try to run Nandrolone for 20 weeks. I would run it a maximum of 16 weeks. My second cycle was Test and Deca, and Deca is strong as fuck...

My bet is on Dylan here. I would not try to run Nandrolone for 20 weeks. I would run it a maximum of 16 weeks. My second cycle was Test and Deca, and Deca is strong as fuck...

Under normal circumstances I'd agree with you, but he is running a very low dose of only 200mg, and besides that Deca is one of the safest compounds you can run in terms of effcts on your health

either way its probably fine, im just always a bit more on the conservative side of things when it comes to this and then i just take into consideration how much extra benefit would actually be there those extra 4 weeks etc...

either way its probably fine, im just always a bit more on the conservative side of things when it comes to this and then i just take into consideration how much extra benefit would actually be there those extra 4 weeks etc...

Absolutely agree with you there bro. I've never ran a 20 week cycle and honestly don't see myself ever doing it for the simple fact of myostatin, stalling out your gains, and diminished returns. 16 weeks is plenty to get the most out of a cycle

Absolutely agree with you there bro. I've never ran a 20 week cycle and honestly don't see myself ever doing it for the simple fact of myostatin, stalling out your gains, and diminished returns. 16 weeks is plenty to get the most out of a cycle
absolutely bro... im beyond done with that kind of cycle... my wife is thrilled i havent been running anything.. i feel really good about it too bro, i know we discussed this a few times.. .im really happy just running trt, sarms, proviron and post ct right now...

absolutely bro... im beyond done with that kind of cycle... my wife is thrilled i havent been running anything.. i feel really good about it too bro, i know we discussed this a few times.. .im really happy just running trt, sarms, proviron and post ct right now...
I hear you there bro, and yes we've talked a lot about that. I'm done with the heavy stuff. No more tren or orals for me, and I'm planning on just being on trt with sarms longer with a lot less blast times. You mentioned proviron, and ironically that's something I really want to give another shot to with my trt. Just to give me a little extra hardness and vascularity (nothing drastic) but mostly just for the well-being aspect and just feeling good with a great libido.

I hear you there bro, and yes we've talked a lot about that. I'm done with the heavy stuff. No more tren or orals for me, and I'm planning on just being on trt with sarms longer with a lot less blast times. You mentioned proviron, and ironically that's something I really want to give another shot to with my trt. Just to give me a little extra hardness and vascularity (nothing drastic) but mostly just for the well-being aspect and just feeling good with a great libido.

Last cycle Dylan recommended me to use Proviron with it... the libido was mad, you say you felt like Superman on cycle... Well, I could have outperformed Superman in the bedroom. (And kitchen, and shower, outside, everywhere! Haha)

The libido boost it gives me is beyond what I ever imagined! Just plain insane at 75mg per day spaced out over 3 doses.

Last cycle Dylan recommended me to use Proviron with it... the libido was mad, you say you felt like Superman on cycle... Well, I could have outperformed Superman in the bedroom. (And kitchen, and shower, outside, everywhere! Haha)

The libido boost it gives me is beyond what I ever imagined! Just plain insane at 75mg per day spaced out over 3 doses.
I could definitely handle that bro. Hopefully the wife can too lol

LOL there's a reason i run it year round, with breaks of course, but i run it often!

Top Bottom